Super 8 New Iberia
US$100
US$98
US$86
US$84
Hampton Inn & Suites New Iberia(New Iberia)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$85
US$86
Hotels.com
Quality Suites(New Iberia)
US$59
US$40
Motel 6 New Iberia(New Iberia)(Great Value!)
US$57
Travelocity
US$72
Hotwire.com
US$65
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 June 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Super8NewIberia, General Manager at Super 8 New Iberia, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2013

Reviewed 22 May 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Super8NewIberia, Public Relations Manager at Super 8 New Iberia, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2013

Reviewed 13 February 2013

We chose this inn because the Comfort Suites where we had stayed every year before jumped their rates by over $20. It was very clean & had a much better breakfast than most Super 8 hotels with hot sausage & eggs . We come to New Iberia for an antique electric fan meet every year & will stay here next year.
BTW, the ones that stayed in the Comfort Suites were very less than complimentary this year.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Super8NewIberia, Manager at Super 8 New Iberia, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2013

We would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us here at Super 8! We can understand that when you find a hotel that you like, you tend to stay there on every visit so we really appreciate you giving us a chance. We hope to be your #1 choice on future stays! Thank you!

Reviewed 11 November 2012

We chose this motel based on price and location and were very pleased. The room could use some cosmetic work - the paint around the door was very chipped and the bathroom needed a whole new paint job. However, the refrig and microwave and internet worked well and the bed was comfortable. It was a little odd, most of the other guests appeared to be single men working in the area. Perhaps that was why we received a phone call at one am from a woman looking for the previous occupant. We dealt with the possibility of subsequent calls by unplugging phone. Any one we wished to speak to had our cell phone number. Other than that, it was was the quietest motel we had ever stayed in. Breakfast began at 05:30 so by the time we vacationers showed up, we had the breakfast room to our selves. Breakfast was great- one morning there was link sausage and cheese omlets in addition to the usual waffles, sausage gravy and biscuits, yogurt, hard boiled eggs ,bagels,toast and the dry cereals. The staff were very friendly. We would certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

I would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us here at the Super 8. We do have numerous working men who stay with us due to location, price and customer service. We do apologize about the phone call to your room at the early morning hours. When someone calls the hotel they are greeted by an automated directory where they can dial in a direct room number. We are very glad that you had a wonderful stay and we hope to see you again soon in the near future.

Reviewed 4 October 2012

Not my first choice of motel but the quality was fine. You take pets which is a deciding point for us. I was dissappointed that the first day we received no service from the maid. When I called the desk, the maid had left and supposedly her reason for not coming was that she thought the dog was in there. I would never have left the dog when expecting the maid. If we had received a message, I would have called before her day ended. The second day, she came and asked what I wanted. Well, after she left, I wished I had answered more specifically because the used towels were still there and no clean towels were left. My husband came in dirty from being in the woods and water all morning and went to take a shower. I went to the front desk to ask for towels. I was told to return to my room and call housekeeping. I knew where housekeeping was so I went there. The maid was there waiting for towels to come out of the dryer. The supervisor, in my opinion, seemed to be a little bothered that I was there. They handed me towels and I left. If you intend to keep guests happy you need to have enough towels to replace the used ones. I have no idea what you would do if the motel were full.
I would also recomment that you adjust shower heads so that the spray be directed to the center of the tub. The water sprays to the back of the tub and runs onto the floor.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Super8NewIberia, General Manager at Super 8 New Iberia, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2012

We appriciate you letting us know about your stay and we are very sorry that you were unhappy. Super 8 has a set breakfast for all Super 8 hotels. Also, thank you for letting us know about housekeeping and i will address the matter right away. We hope that you give us another chance next time you are in town.