“Fair room, fair price”

Ranked #8 of 12 Hotels in New Iberia
Hville
“Fair room, fair price”
Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

Many thanks to the staff… I left my fairly expensive pillow and favorite pair of shoes there. When I called 3 days later, they dug my items out of the lost and found and bagged them up so I could grab them on my way back through New Iberia. I appreciate being able to recover my things! :)

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Super8NewIberia, General Manager at Super 8 New Iberia, responded to this review, 17 March 2014
Thank you so much for your comments. We are glad you appreciated the value you received. We appreciate you recognizing our staff for their diligence & honesty. We look forward to serving you again when you are in the area. Have a Super Day !

Super 8 of New Iberia

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
New Iberia
Reviewed 10 March 2014

The staff are very friendly and accommodating. The Super 8 New Iberia is located nearby good restaurants (walking distance) for those who want to park their vehicle and not have to drive again that day. The property is on the outskirts of town where traffic is light and the evenings are quiet.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Super8NewIberia, General Manager at Super 8 New Iberia, responded to this review, 12 March 2014
We are so glad to hear you would stay with us again. That is what we strive for - a happy & satisfied customer.

Hope to see you soon,
Super 8 of New Iberia
Tucson, United States
Reviewed 17 February 2014

The night before I stayed here I had one of the worst night's rest I can remember having at The Best Western in Abbeville. This is the place that that BW is trying to personify being. This is an elegantly built, older, maybe even vintage, hotel. It has a beautiful lobby; very friendly, caring and personable staff. The rooms are solid; the way buildings used to be built in this country; and quiet. The room had opened into the lobby and had a door that opened into the rear parking area. It was very comfortable and peaceful. I used the wi-fi for hours to get some business work done. This was an awesome stay; and, for half the money I paid the Best Western. If you are within an hour's drive and are thinking of getting off the road, or if you are coming out to this area for business and aren't sure where to plan to stay, ....This is where you want to stay. The breakfast was sausages, (not overcooked and wrinkly), waffle, cereal, fruit, juices and coffee.
I, actually, left this motel refreshed. (:

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Super8NewIberia, General Manager at Super 8 New Iberia, responded to this review, 19 February 2014
Thank you so much for your candid comments regarding our property. I'm so glad to hear you left refreshed. THAT IS OUR GOAL. HAPPY CUSTOMERS. We appreciate you taking the time to tell us your point of view. Looking forward to serving you again when you are in the area.
East Tx
Reviewed 26 December 2013

This place is very clean, has an elevator and friendly staff. We only stayed the one night but we have stayed here before so we are repeat customers. They have an elevator which means my wife (who is handicapped) and I can stay on a higher floor. There could have been more lighting in the room. We didn't watch TV. We also did not eat the breakfast they served. We brought our own since there was a refrigerator and microwave. We also did not use their computer and did not connect our computer to the internet. One light bulb was burned out and it was replaced quickly. My wife is a member of TripAdvisor and reviews every place we go. This was an over night stay in route to return home from Louisiana. We have family in the area.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Super8NewIberia, General Manager at Super 8 New Iberia, responded to this review, 22 January 2014
Thank you for your kind comments. WE DO APPRCIATE YOUR BUSINESS. We hope to see
you again when you are in the area. Best of luck in the New Year 2014.