“Stop by everytime we pass through”
Review of Landry's

Landry's
Ranked #10 of 111 Restaurants in New Iberia
Price range: US$9 - US$25
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Dining options: Dinner, Buffet, Reservations
Description: Home of Fresh & Wild!!!! Join Chef Alex Patout for home style Cajun Food in cajun country!!!! After all, he wrote the Book on it, published by Ramdon House!!!!
Silver Springs, Florida
“Stop by everytime we pass through”
Reviewed 26 November 2013

My wife and I travel often between Florida and Texas. Landry's is in the perfect spot for a lunchtime break and a chance to relax and indulge for a little while. The service is always excellent and the food is remarkable. There daily chef's specials offer a chance to explore different flavors and their fish is always cooked to perfection. We go back again and again.

• Visited December 2012

Austin, Tx
“Good food”
Reviewed 20 November 2013 via mobile

We were very happy with our decision to eat here. Food and service were both very good. I had crab cakes which I would highly recommend.

Visited November 2013
Beaverton, Oregon
“Seafood Fiesta”
Reviewed 13 October 2013

Great food, great service, nice comfortable environment. We both enjoyed the Seafood Fiesta plate. Great Cajun food. We also had a cup of gumbo and really enjoyed it.

Visited October 2013
Erath, Louisiana
“Cajun Food - Casual Atmosphere”
Reviewed 10 October 2013 via mobile

Friday and Saturday nights Landrys has an out of this world Cajun Buffet. Also there is a lunch buffet week days which is good also. Their menu items are also delicious.
The prices are reasonable for the food and the quality of it.

• Visited October 2013
Murray, Kentucky
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“will not go back”
Reviewed 3 August 2013

This was a terrible dining experience for us. My husband ordered the seafood platter. His seafood included 1 shrimp, 2 oysters, a few crab claws and a piece of fish, all of it was cold sitting on top of even colder French fries. He did not eat much of his dinner. I had the fried shrimp dinner and the shrimp was pretty good. My baked potato had been sitting around for awhile. I had to ask for butter and sour cream for my potato. We had to get salt, pepper and catsup for ourselves from another table. No refills for our drinks were offered. There was a large party that came in before us so I could understand the poor service but can`t understand the cold food.

• Visited July 2013