“Just okay”

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #17 of 112 Restaurants in New Iberia
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

I think our waitress was having an off night. She was just adequate but not very friendly and didn't explain anything about the salad bar or if it came with our meals or not. My husband said his chicken crispers were good. My steak seemed awfully fatty for a strip steak. Just okay, but was in a convenient spot near our hotel.

Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

This classic American cuisine is served in a quiet, but family-friendly,environment. Easily the best salad bar around... Though all menu items are tasty, you will have to go elsewhere for typical cajun creole selections worth trying.

Reviewed 7 February 2014 via mobile

I ordered some kind of chicken linguine platter that I assumed would have Alfredo sauce, but what I received was speckled with orange flecks of cayenne pepper. I asked our server for another menu because I couldn't eat what I ordered and my bf likes hot food so we were going to just take it home. I double checked the Alfredo chicken description and didn't see that I ordered something that was deliberately hot. When our server came back I attempted to order a salad but she took the time to find out why I was doing that and took it upon herself to make sure the chef got it right. I told her no at first but she insisted, stating that she likes to get it right on her watch, or something to that effect. I liked her spunky attitude but told her to please tell the chef that my pallet makes me a whimp. I never send back anything! Just not trusting if chefs dont like criticism.

Reviewed 2 November 2013

Went with wife for lunch, I had steak and lobster and she had grilled chicken salad, both were delicious, my steak was cooked more than med rare but still had very good flavour and was tender, we had the rolls and blackberry tea, the place was clean and the employees weRe very friendly, I would not hesitate to go back.

Reviewed 26 September 2013

Love this place, Nice selection of food for any taste, plus a great beer selection from the bar. Hate the bar stools attached to the floor though. Great Salad Bar. Close to hotels in New Iberia and Ruby Tuesday sends good coupons if you sign up for their internet mailing list.