“Great Surprise”

Best Western Oakdale Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Oakdale B&B and Inns
Reviewed 9 September 2013

This was a very clean, freshly updated hotel with friendly staff, clean crisp sheets, and a good hot breakfast. Parking was adequate, and close to the entrance. We would definitely look for a reason to stay here in the future.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 19 August 2013

The room was clean, the staff was friendly and helpful. The only bad thing I have to say is that their TV's are locked out. That's to say I couldn't hook up my dvd player to them. And there isn't a TV guide, so that sucked.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the second floor, much quieter
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 30 July 2013

very clean, good breakfast and helpful staff.Motel was located in a very convient location to all the places we was going. Out side and inside was very clean and no noise at bed time. THE employees was very helpful and was good with directions and knew the place well.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

I had stayed at this property 2 years ago and it was bad. It had lost its Best Western designation, and then got it back so I tried it again. The check in was fair, but the room was horrible. Smelled like a sewer. Tried to change rooms, but the " computer was down ". Later tried to change, and the owner was yelling at the clerk so lound it was sounding up and down the hall. Never go back

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Our stay at Oakdale, LA was excellent. We were about 17 miles away from Kinder, LA where the Coushatta Casino is located. The price and convenience of the hotel was great. If you are looking for a reasonable rate and an excellent place to spend the night then the Oakdale, LA Best Western is the place for you. The hotel staff was amazing and the room was excellent as well. We enjoyed staying at this location and probably will do it again.

Reviewed 22 July 2013

The hotel staff is wonderful and always nice. The rooms are clean and reasonably priced. It is convient to where I was visiting. I will be making a lot of trips to the Oakdale area and will be staying at the Best Western there.

Reviewed 28 May 2013

I am just getting home from staying in Oakdale, La. my room was very nice and very clean! The lady at the front desk was so helpful! When I booked online thru priceline.com it said I needed to call and let them know what kind of room I needed but when I got there we were place in the wrong room we needed 2 beds and was placed in a king room. But the front desk fixed it quickly as my children where very restless from being on the road. I asked to be put away from other guest as my 1 year old can be loud :)The room was very clean, the only thing about it was the noise travels even when you are just walking down the hall you can hear everything thru the space between the door and the floor. The breakfast was good the only thing is they do not have high chairs for the little one so it is hard to make waffles while trying to round up a little one I didn't want to sit him in the chair outta fear of him slipping. The last thing was on my last night I was called at around 9pm my baby was running and they had someone below me wit a baby that couldn't sleep. I put my baby to bed and start to finish some work and got another call at around 2 A.M then another one at 3 A.M and another call at 4 A.M I called the front desk back every time and the male clerk kept saying he had the wrong number which made me uncomfortable and I didn't sleep well the rest of the night, if it wasn't for that I would give them a 4 (Very good) rating :(

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family

Been to Best Western Oakdale Inn? Share your experiences!