“Don't let the crowds scare you off.”
Review of Wiggins Seafood II - CLOSED

Wiggins Seafood II
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 14 March 2013

This place has the best seafood around. The selection is great and the prices are right in line. We had to wait about 20 minute but the wait was well worth it.

Reviewed 13 March 2013

I was born in New Orleans and grew up in Morgan City, Louisiana. I usually boil my own crawfish, shrimp, or crabs in the appropriate season whenever we visit the area. However, we were visiting my sister for only a couple of nights this time, prior to embarking on a cruise out of New Orleans. We ate at Wiggins on a Friday evening after driving down from our home in Missouri. My sister met us at the restaurant. All of us enjoyed the boiled crawfish, but I thought that they needed a bit more salt. The restaurant was very crowded and we had to wait for a table, but the wait was worth the experience.

Reviewed 3 January 2013

they are clean have good food and excellent service. they have boiled seafood and different seafood dishes.

1  Thank KILLERDEB
Reviewed 30 July 2012

Visited again this year and it remains delicious. Prices very comparable to the seafood restaurants near where I live. They do boiled seafood best, but their fried stuff is also delicious.

Reviewed 16 June 2011

This is your basic local boiled seafood place. They have seasonal boiled seafood and various fried things; don't come here looking for a good salad. When we ate there, their crabs were $30/doz, but were very large, and they had all you can eat boiled shrimp with a cup of gumbo for $15. They have a house cocktail sauce that is quite good.

The ambiance is typical seafood boil; concrete floors, tables covered in newspaper, and family-friendly. Our waitress was very nice, happily bringing us all the condiments necessary for cocktail sauce. We arrived at around 8 pm on a Friday night and the place was pleasantly busy but not packed.