“The most beautiful place...”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Pierre Part
LaBelle Riviere Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 1 Pierre Part B&B and Inns
Hamburg, Germany
“The most beautiful place...”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

we stayed one week with Carol and Jeff. And we are so enlighted and enchanted to have met so wonderful persons in such a perfect surronding. Thank you once more for this gread time you gave us. Our 17year old son is now dreaming of a live in the Bayous of Louisiana. And we are already planning our return.
The place is at a dead end road - nobody around - direct beautiful river access - with a pier to fish, relax, watch Ibis, crawfish (every morning in the pool...) turtles, jumpin fishes, eagles, aligators and - at least we were told - in spring time also pelicans!
The view is just as gorgeous as those 2 wonderful people and their relativs are! We have not experienced such a heartful and charming hospitality.
elena & philipp with alexander (the one we have "lost" to your bayous...) and maximilian.

Room Tip: for families the "pool"-house is a perfect choice!
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Elena W

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Evanston
Reviewed 16 September 2012

This was by far one of the best bed and breakfasts I've ever been to. Comfy, cozy, lovely view, great food and most importantly, Ms. Carol. You warmed my heart. I will be back next year same time same annoying stalking like behavior with Troy. I loved your place and you treated like family.

Your place is full of love and joy and I can't think of any better place to be in Pierre Part. If you ever need me, I am here to help with hurricane pick up or anything you need, I adore you and your place.

Love me some Ms. Carol

Room Tip: room with the bayou view is my favorite
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank Dudesmommy11
Bingen am Rhein, Germany
Reviewed 22 August 2012

I wanted to take some family members to the bayou for a swamp tour and fishing. I originally contracted Dennis Landry at Cajun Cabins for accommodations but they were booked on the days I wanted but they recommended LaBelle Riviere Bed and Breakfast, which turned out to be a beautiful location. They have a large room that easily held all five of us and was stocked with everything you could possibly want with a pool right in front. Even though I was not able to book with Cajun Cabins, I want to thank Dennis for arranging a wonderful swamp tour/fishing trip for us with Mr. Henry Welch, on his big comfortable pontoon boat. He is very reasonably priced and a gracious host. If you want a great experience and see the bayou, book at LaBelle Riviere or Cajun Cabins in the Pierre Part Louisiana area for a great stay.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Larry-Linde
Lawrenceville, Illinois
Reviewed 26 June 2012

This was a great place to stay. Carol was the best host ever, my kids are still talking about Ms. Carol. We loved it, clean, roomy, beautiful, and all the people in town made us feel welcome. I can't wait to go back someday.

Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Sommer P
Boalsburg, Pennsylvania, United States
Reviewed 19 May 2012

This is a great place to stay. The property and view are just beautiful. The room is spacious and very clean. We really enjoyed eating breakfast on the dock and watching the wildlife. It was a very relaxing experience that we would recommend to anyone!

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Nicole B
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Reviewed 21 February 2012

This was mine and my husband's first stay at a bed and breakfast. Not knowing what to expect, we were out of our comfort zone, but as soon as we met Carol and Jeff, we felt immediately at home. The bed and breakfast itself is beautiful... it sits right on Belle River and has plentiful trees with Spanish Moss. The rooms were cozy and well kept. The back porch is it's own peaceful paradise. It was everything I assumed a bed and breakfast would be, and we will be back again!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
3 Thank Megan4handphoto
Monschau, Germany
Reviewed 27 March 2011

One of the highlights of our trip through the US! At the end of a dead end street in an already secluded area you'll find a house with a swimming pool, deck on the bayou, great hospitality (incl. fresh baked welcome cookies and a fridge with everything you need). It came close to what we always imagined to be the south. Thank you very much, Miss Carol ...

• Stayed March 2011, travelled as a couple
10 Thank JuppG

Been to LaBelle Riviere Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!