“It was just ok...”

Add it.
Pizza Hut
Ranked #29 of 60 Restaurants in Pineville
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Was traveling with kids and went inside to eat pizza. The staff seemed young and preoccupied, so the service was not very good. I don't think we will be going back or suggesting this location.

Reviewed 6 August 2013

The wait time at this Pizza Hut is extremely long, I actually tried to call in my order one day. I was put on hold forever, then they hung up on me. Not to mention, they don't balance out their ingredients well. Either it's too much sauce or not enough sauce. I tried to be patient, since its the closest pizza place to my house, but now I just take the drive to domino's.

Reviewed 26 July 2013 via mobile

If you are looking for a good meal but time is a factor do not eat here!!! I placed an order at 4:15pm was told 15 mins - at 5:30pm I finally told the store to refund my money and I would go else where! They claim they can not refund due to it was a credit card - but promised my meal was next out of oven! 20 mins later I started telling people to not wait on dine in explained how long I had been sitting there. After the 4th customer I suggested to go someone where else my food was done at 6:05pm