“Impressed after trying it for the first time”
Review of Gabe's Cajun Food

Gabe's Cajun Food
Ranked #3 of 28 Restaurants in Rayne
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 25 July 2012

I had never eaten at Gabe's before, so I placed an order over the phone. I ordered a shrimp poboy and some fries. The poboy was $4.99 and with the fries that total cost was about $6.50. When I arrived at Gabe's, I went inside to pay for my order. Come to find out, calling my order in and going inside were both unnecessary because they have a drive-through window. I noticed that they keep their fried chicken consistently stocked, and many people were eating inside. When I ate my shrimp poboy at home, I was impressed by the size of the poboy, the number of shrimp, and the good flavor for only $4.99. The fries also were very enjoyable, somewhat crisp on the outside but soft on the inside, my favorite kind. I definitely will be returning to this little gem in Rayne to give other menu items a try.