“Great Food and Service”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 August 2011

Our waitress was Deannie. She was very nice and made sure we had everything we needed. The food was great. My husband and I will definitely be back next time we are in Rayne.

Reviewed 3 August 2011

There is nothing on the menu that will disappoint you! The waitstaff are all very friendly! My husband the lump crabmeat that is sauteed and adds it to a bowl of gumbo! Excellent!

Reviewed 24 March 2011

We had fantastic seafood and crab corn with outstanding bread and butter. Service was a tad slow, but the owner is a sweetheart-very personable. Our meals. Chef Roys Seafood Platter and blackened catfish, were too large, too fried and way too caloric. They tasted good, but were overly salty like a lot of Cajun food.

Reviewed 14 July 2009

The food is always good. The price is up there. Locally owned, with great food. Be ready to pay for it

Reviewed 18 May 2009

This is my favorite restaurant in Rayne. The grilled seaffod platter is what I order the most but everything that I've ordered has been delicious. It is clean and the waitresses are always very friendly.

Been to Chef Roy's Frog City Cafe? Share your experiences!