“Our beautiful 2012 Vacation”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Robeline
Keegan Cook House Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 1 Robeline B&B and Inns
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Betty & her husband Sherrill, were phenomenal. Perfect in every way, made us feel at home. This was our first time at a B&B and we didn't expect nor could have asked for a more warm and loving environment. This Victorian home is beautiful. We are in the stages of planning a return visit in Spring of 2014. We can't wait.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family

Reviewed 27 November 2012

Our first B&B to stay in and talk about Southern Charm and Hospitality, it was beyond belief! Betty and her family were so gracious. The Christmas decorations certainly added to the charm of this B&B. The Cheese Souffle' was wonderful. We enjoyed it so much we had to stay an extra night. Staying in the Victorian room, relaxing in a jacuzzi tub, and the perfect ending to a day was sitting out on the second floor balcony enjoying the evening breeze and wondering what could top the Cheese Souffle'. Thank you Millner family and we wish the best to your family.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 August 2012

What a delight! We were there August 6-12, 2012. Stayed in the Blue Room for a couple nights, then the Victorian the rest of the time. Wished the week had never ended. So relaxing!

Betty and Sherril Millner, owners and managers, are very special. They quickly become part of your family without intruding. Betty cooks a superb breakfast every morning! Sherril has a million stories and what courtship he still generates in pursuing Betty, his wife, for over 60 years now! They. along with their daughter/son-in-law, keep the rooms and grounds in magnificient shape.

Very private, serene, and quiet. Though just a block off the highway, seemingly isolated in a nice sense. Rooms wonderfully appointed and guests ALWAYS have a private bathroom if so desired. (Can be shared with family in an adjoining room, if so desired.) WiFi wired and DirectTV.

Robeline is halfway between Many and Natchitoches, with each being about 14 miles away. Cypress Bend Golf Club, our favorite golfing resort in Louisiana, is but 30 minutes away, as is Hodges Gardens and Emerald Hills Golf Club.

If anywhere in the area, you need to book this gem! I highly recommend this neat discovery. We'll be back!

Room Tip: Go for the briday suite if you have the $$$$. Otherwise, the Victorian is the best value.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Hardy U
Reviewed 4 August 2012

I stayed at the Keegan Cook House in July 2012 on my first ever visit to Lousiana. My mum and I were visiting her side of the family in Texas for holidays. We live in Australia, and so, as a treat, my Aunty (who is a wanna be Louisian!) took myself, my mum and a good family friend to Natchitoches for 2 days and 1 night. My Aunty and I are both historical nuts, so she thought I'd love it, and naturally, I did. We stayed at the Keegan Cook House for the night, and we had it all to ourselves! It was amazing. There's nothing like it in Australia. I loved exploring the house. Betty and Cheryl were awesome to talk to, and they provided great service. They cooked us a wonderful breakfast in the morning. I'll definitely go back again one day. I still can't get over how beautiful the house was. I definitely recommend it. I also recommend the Landing Restaurant in Natchitoches.

Room Tip: All the rooms are beautiful. I stayed in the Blue Room. Wonderful!
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Caitlin G
Reviewed 2 July 2012

I stayed at this B&B last year and fell in love with it, and with Betty & Sherrill who own the house. When I learned I'd be working in the Robeline area again I knew this was the only place to stay. It's like going back home to another place. I love this house and I love Betty & Sherrill who own it. They are wonderful hosts and go out of their way to make you feel comfortable. I stayed in the Blue Room, which is where I stayed last year. Such a comfortable and homey room. Big bathroom with the original claw-foot bathtub that came with the house. Betty cooks delicious and plentiful breakfasts. In the evening she leaves out a plate of brownies (yum!) and a small basket with teas and popcorn. The price is very reasonable. So much better than staying in a hotel. I love this place and I will be back. Thank you Betty & Sherrill!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Dollc
Reviewed 14 March 2012

Betty and her husband are gracious hosts and she is an exceptional cook! I had the place to myself and she was so helpful getting me set up and took extra time to help me plan my visit. They are extremely pet friendly and the price is beyond reasonable.

Perfect!

Room Tip: The master suite upstairs is spectacular if you're traveling with a partner for a little romance...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Wbez83
Reviewed 20 February 2012

My husband and I stayed at Keegan-Cook House for a weekend getaway while our children were visiting family in Shreveport. The rooms were beautiful, the owners were friendly and accommodating and the breakfasts were delicious! I will definitely return and recommend you visit also! I also recommend you dine at The Landing in Natchitoches.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Brandy B

Been to Keegan Cook House Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!