Fairfield Inn & Suites Ruston
US$86
US$84
US$116
US$89
Sleep Inn & Suites Ruston(Ruston)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$97
US$84
    US$127
    US$122
    All reviewsfront deskweekend triplate checkmake reservationssausagecomplimentary breakfast was goodeggsnice hotellight sleeperroom was cleanindoor poolyogurtstaff was friendlyexcellent customer serviceparking areawould definitely stay here againstayed one night
    Reviewed 28 April 2014

I understand that this hotel was in the middle of a renovation of their entire property at the time of our stay but there were several other "negatives" to our experience . First, the keys we were given at check in did not work. I noticed other guests at the front desk complaining about the same thing. The AC was not operational in the elevators or in the hallways. The AC in our room made a loud noise and the plug to the refrigerator was defective so we were not able to plug it in and keep the drinks that we had brought with us cold. The coffee at breakfast was watered down and the WIFI did not work well at all and was very slow when it did work. The beds were just OK in terms of comfort. On the plus side, the location of this property was convenient for our visit to Louisiana Tech University and the staff was friendly. I will not stay here again however and cannot really recommend this hotel. Hopefully the renovations will correct most of the problems we encountered.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
    Jessica L, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Ruston, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Dear Angelle L,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Fairfield Inn and Suites in Ruston.
    I am sorry to hear that your stay with us was not as enjoyable as it should have been. We are in the process of renovating the hotel, and the problems that you had will be corrected with the completion of the renovations. If you would like to contact me at 318-251-9800 or by email at jessical@intermountainhotels.com to let me know more about your stay, I would be more than happy to talk with you.
    I want each and every one of our guests to have a wonderful experience with us, and I would love for you to give the Fairfield Inn and Suites in Ruston another chance in the future.

Jessica Little, General Manager
    1707 Roberta Ave.
    Ruston, LA 71270
    Tel: 318-251-9800
    Email: jessical@intermountainhotels.com

Reviewed 9 April 2014

Very clean and comfortable stay. Would definitely stay here again if in the area. Wi-fi worked great, breakfast was good, staff was very friendly. There was a gentleman working the front desk that was extremely slow waiting on us, but the rest of the staff was very helpful and friendly. Room was a bit small for a king room, but thats just nitpicking.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
    Jessica L, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Ruston, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2014

Dear Adam M,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Fairfield Inn & Suites in Ruston. I'm very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and that you will stay with us again if in the area!

Jessica Little
    Phone: 318-251-9800
    Email: jessical@intermountainhotels.com

Reviewed 23 March 2014

We were caught off guard by our disappointing experience. Because we have successfully stayed here many times over the last seven years, we were surprised from the moment we walked in. The gentleman at the front desk made me stand at the counter for several minutes without acknowledging me. When he finally did, he was less than friendly and appeared preoccupied. After completing the check in, he almost ran over me getting to the sitting area to watch television and text on his phone. Our room did not get cleaned until we begged. They said it was because we put the Do Not Disturb sign on our door. The cleaning staff are not allowed to return later to clean a room if the sign is on. We entered and exited through the lobby several times without anyone speaking to us. My parents stayed here a couple of days with same experience. They ended up staying two nights for free after complaining to the manager regarding the treatment they received from the front desk.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
    Jessica L, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Ruston, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2014

Dear MelodieT51,

My goal is that all of our guests leave satisfied, and I am truly disappointed that your stay was not satisfactory. I would like to learn more about your experience. If you could call me at 318-251-9800, I would like to be able to talk with you about what happened and try to correct the situation.

Jessica Little
    1707 Roberta Ave
    Ruston, LA 71270
    Email: JessicaL@intermountainhotels.com
    Phone: 318-251-9800

Reviewed 8 March 2014

My husband and I had a king-bed room on the first floor when we were traveling from Alabama to El Dorado recently. The room was clean, quiet and comfortable, and the desk clerks were polite and helpful. The breakfast was adequate -- nothing special, but certainly adequate. There were several other hotel choices nearby, but I would not hesitate to recommend this one. It met our needs perfectly.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
    Ckgibbz, Owner at Fairfield Inn & Suites Ruston, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2014

Dear ErYn5769,

Thank you very much for your gracious review of our hotel and staff. It is such a pleasure to read how you felt well taken care of. That is our number one priority here, so thank you for the affirmation!
    I wish you well in your future travels!

Claire Givens,
    VP

Reviewed 8 March 2014

This hotel deserves 5 stars for the excellent service that they are providing for their guests. The staff is always warm and inviting every time I step through the doors. I like that they all recognize my face now that I'm there so often. I really appreciated all of the extra help that was received from the general manager, she is a very pleasant person to do business with; also the helpfulness of LaBradford, he was very attentive and always around when we needed him.

• Stayed: March 2014