“Show Me Traveler”

Oxbow
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 January 2012

Food is great and plentiful. Try the Bloody Mary. The service is prompt and you are well attended too, but not overwhelmed. The Oxbow is very clean and has an elequent banquet room for weddings etc.

Reviewed 7 January 2012

The eggplant casserole was delicious. The server was attentive and allowed us the time to enjoy our meal.

Reviewed 1 December 2011

Too pricey for the area and food. Waiters were slow

2  Thank spiritedwedding
Reviewed 6 September 2011

I'm afraid i have to downgrade my recent rating. We just stopped in for lunch, and everything was under par. Hopefully, everything is better at dinner.

My husband had chicken parmesan which sounded good on the menu, but it's appearance and taste were not very good.  I had the oyster poboy. The oysters were delicious and plentiful. The bread was great also.

The wait staff was barely a step above surly. What a shame!

The place was busy, so they must be doing something good some of the time.

I won't be tempted to dine here for awhile, but it makes me sad to see what used to be a delightful place go down in this manner.

1  Thank MarNune
Reviewed 25 August 2011

I have traveled all over the country and this restaurant is absolutely top notch. You have to try the loaf of Italian bread it is absolutely divine. Excellent service and wonderful ambiance.