“Big Room Great Location”

Best Western St. Francisville Hotel
Santa Monica, California
“Big Room Great Location”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

My wife and I enjoyed our stay here. Room was big and quiet (bed was a bit shaky but okay) and it had a fridge and microwave. Feels like a new place. Breakfast was standard fare for this type of motel. I just wish they'd stop using so much plastic and switch to paper cups and metal reusable utensils. Oh, I noticed that next door construction is about to start (foundation was down) on a convenience store so when they start using the big machines it'll get mighty noisy. Ask the hotel about this before you book but there's not too many places to choose from in this small town.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Howard S

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Reviewed 3 April 2014

We were starting a bicycle trip from here and had several special needs such as a meeting room to store rider's bicycles until they arrived. Cassandra was very attentive to those needs and everyone was checked in by the staff on duty when they arrived in a bus at the same time. This is THE place to stay in this cool town for sure. All of the rooms are quiet and do not face the highway.

If I had any complaint it was that the phone to the hotel was on the fritz a couple of times when I called but it was fine the month before we arrived.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
leesville, la
Reviewed 29 March 2014

We stayed here about a year ago and just recently stayed here again and had a great stay AGAIN! The hotel staff are very friendly and helpful- Hotel is very clean and kept up and rooms are very nice and comfortable. Breakfast serves the usual but the dining area is kept cleaning and stocked. Would definitely stay here again and recommend it to everyone.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 March 2014

Stacy Orr went above her duties to assist us in our stay. We did not have reservations but she was quick to find us exactly what we needed and at a great price. She recommended restaurants and things to do in the area. I will stay with you again because of HER! Thank you!!!

• Stayed March 2014
Reviewed 21 March 2014

The sales manager (Casandra) was extremely helpful in getting us rooms when we had a bad experience and had to leave the Magnuson Hotel in the same town. Housekeeping was very accessible to our needs and the foodservice lady was tip top and very friendly and nice to see in the mornings.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

1 Thank 237richardk
Marshall, United States
Reviewed 8 March 2014

I recently stayed at this hotel on a business trip. There's not one negative thing I can say about this hotel. From check in process to the check out process and all things in between I was extremely satisfied with the cleanliness and friendliness of this hotel. Everyone from the front desk to the maid service made sure I was satisfied and comfortable with my stay. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone traveling through this area!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

2 Thank Sean B
Michigan
Reviewed 3 March 2014

We booked this hotel room online because of its proximity to Myrtles plantation (1mile away). The hotel is newer and nicely decorated and clean. We really enjoyed the breakfast and were pleasantly surprised at all that was offered. Hashbrowns, ham, sausage, eggs, biscuits gravy, pastry case, waffles, fruit and fruit cups, yogurt and cereal. There was also a beverage section. For me when I'm traveling I love a great breakfast that helps with food budget. Everyone in my party loved the breakfast. I also wanted to mention that the Mexican restaurant across road (don't let outside of building fool you- it's nicer onside) was very good for frozen margaritas and nachos the night before. Would recommend hotel to friends!

• Stayed March 2014
Comfort Inn & Suites
#3 of 3 in Zachary
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Baton Rouge Airport
Oak Tree Inn - Livonia West

Been to Best Western St. Francisville Hotel? Share your experiences!