Que Pasa
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Description: We offer a very versatile menu consisting of several Mexican Dishes- fajitas, Quesadillas, Chimichamgas, as well as hand cut steaks, fresh seafood, burgers, wraps. We have an outdoor patio that is screened in.
Reviewed 22 October 2013

We had four families eating all together. They accommodated us with a large table on the patio with a t.v. so that we could watch the football game. This was perfect! We had great service and will definitely return. The menu has lots of choices, not just Mexican. Everything from homemade burgers to shrimp po-boys.

Reviewed 9 October 2013

Walking into the already homey restaurant. We were quickly seated and our fantastic waitress Jessie came to serve us. She was full of life and bubbly. There's nothing like having a server that's worried about your needs and wants. The food was delicious I enjoyed steak fajitas while my with Said her steak was the best steak she ever had. So grateful for the awesome service and tasty food! Thanks Que Pasa!

Reviewed 28 September 2013

Felt like I was harrassed by the waitress all meal long. Wait did I say meal?? I should have been wrong, this is not a restaurant it's a supermarket products all put together.... so yummy.... NOOOOT!!!!!
Please, save your time and money, don't go there!

Reviewed 31 August 2013 via mobile

This delightful, cheery, clean restaurant is situated right off of Hwy 61. Hostess seate us right away and waitress took our order. They seemed to be stressed but kind. We didn't notice they had outdoor seating till later. We will sit outdoors next time! I ordered chicken fajitas and they were seasoned well. Husband had Carne Asada and he preferred his over mine! My only wish is that the fajitas came with more bell peppers rather than one slice...that was off putting... If you're in the area try it out.

Reviewed 23 July 2013

Driving through St. Francisville, we stopped for lunch at Que Pasa. When we were seated they placed chips and salsa on the table. The chips were average, but the salsa was very good, just a little heat, fresh and tasty. I considered most of the food, average Mexican, really nothing special, with one exception; the tamales. The tamales were great. They are the small, rolled, steamed and smothered in red sauce style tamales that are common in the southern region of the Mississippi River Valley. If we ever drive through here again, I will definitely stop for a big plate of tamales.