“Not bad for a quick trip.”

Howard Johnson Scott Lafayette
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Scott
Reviewed 1 September 2011

Was in town for a work trip, just one night. Arrived after 10pm, desk clerk was pleasant & helpful...however this hotel apparently doesn't have an elevator (or if it does, I was never directed toward it)...I was given a room on the 2nd floor & had to lug my suitcase up the stairs near the lobby. Room was a little muggy (but granted, this was Louisiana in August--everything is a little muggy) and beds were okay, not great, a little firm for my taste. Hot breakfast in the morning was nice--biscuits, gravy, hashbrowns, scrambled or hard boiled eggs, waffles available. A little bland on some items but still better than the continentals at most hotels. Good connection for the free wifi. Not a bad spot to spend the night, & a good value.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business

Reviewed 26 June 2011

the most friendlest and best sevice we had ever had we will be back and tell everyone that this the best place to stay thank you

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 June 2011

I stayed here for a week while visiting family and friends. The front desk and housekeeping were very friendly and helpful. Room was clean. Breakfast was good. Would stay again.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank BoopnDRA
Reviewed 8 June 2011

Definitely a good deal for the price. The breakfast was nice. I stayed 2 nights and my room was cleaned very well, although my dog had made I a little mess. The bed itself was so comfortable, I slept like a rock! The staff was very welcoming and answered all of my questions and helped me decide a good restaurant to eat at. The front desk lady on Sunday evening was VERY sweet and helpful! Mostly this was just a visit to see my family, and during the day I spent relaxing outside by the pool, which was very clean. I would definitely recommend this hotel, it is right off the interstate, and very close to several places to eat, and accommodating for pets as well.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Molly253
Reviewed 28 May 2011

My friend and I stayed at the Howard Johnson and went shopping
for my birthday. The staff was friendly and the rooms were clean.
The breakfast was more than I expected. I will stay again

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank belindagaspard
Reviewed 22 May 2011

This hotel has best value in town. This hotel has free breakfast with eggs...... The front desk was very friendly and the rooms were clean. This hotel in a very safe location compared to other areas of lafayette. We stay at this hotel 2 times and enjoyed our stay. we will be back again

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank puj360
Reviewed 19 May 2011

Far enough away from home to be considered a getaway. The staff was accommodating. The hot breakfast was great. I can't wait to getaway
again

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
Travellers also viewed these Scott hotels
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Scott Lafayette
Ambassador Inn
Ambassador Inn
#5 of 5 in Scott
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#1 of 5 in Scott
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Scott - Lafayette West

Been to Howard Johnson Scott Lafayette? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Howard Johnson Scott Lafayette

Address: 103 Harold Gauthe Rd, I-10 and Hwy 93, Scott, LA 70583-5284 (Formerly Howard Johnson Express Lafayette West)
Region: United States > Louisiana > Lafayette Parish > Scott
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Scott
Price Range: £38 - £53 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Howard Johnson Scott Lafayette 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Howard Johnson Scott Lafayette reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Howard Johnson Scott