“I enjoyed my stay I have been very pleased with the Wyndham...”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Scott Lafayette
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Scott
Scott
“I enjoyed my stay I have been very pleased with the Wyndham...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2014

I enjoyed my stay I have been very pleased with the Wyndham hotels I stayed at a wyndam chain in Atlanta Georgia last year and was very pleased also there so yes I will stay again and refer anyone I know.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Lafayette, Louisiana
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 December 2013

Upon arrival the girl at the front desk gave us our room keys and we made our way to the room which was on the third floor. We got to the room and everything was great there was minor cosmetic blemishes like cracks in the wall dirty floors and outlets that couldn't hold plugs but nothing outrageous... until we got into the shower I let the water run for 15 minutes on HOT but cold water was still coming out. I let it run for five more minutes still nothing. we called the front desk and was then put on hold for 10 minutes. she asked how long did we let it run which angered me. How long am I supposed to wait?! she then told us to let it run for 20 minutes then to call back if we were still having the problem. I told her I didn't have time to wait she then told us that the side of the building we were on had problems with water heating (why in the world would you put us in this room if that was the case??) she then told us to take all of our belongings downstairs to get another room. We finally got another room MIND YOU I had to walk around the location in a robe and shower cap. we then noticed the second room we got was not only on the same side of the building as we were before BUT right next door! We got inside and there was rips in the carpet stains on the door and holed in the wall. I started up the shower and NOTHING only a few drops of water came out of the showerhead! So then we dragged all of our heavy luggage back down to the first floor and the girl apologized and gave us another room on the first floor. she assured us she had checked this room herself this time. She was very nice and it was not her fault. we got into the THIRD room and it had dirty floors rips in the carpets and stained but at that time all I really wanted was hot water. The water temperature finally worked. all in all I cannot say that I enjoyed my trip to Microtel. The walls are paper thin, the rooms aren't cleaned to perfection, and my room keys kept deactivating (The girl at the front desk told me this happens all the time!!) I had to come to the front desk 5 times during my weekend stay because my keys weren't working. Not to mention we had to walk all the way from the entrance closer to our room to the from entrance because of this!! Breakfast was bland.... No choices of meat and the orange juice is sketchy. At the end of my stay I paid 150 for a awful stay. With all the troubles I endured I should have been offered a discount or at least some sort of accommodation. I will never stay here again. The only pro is the nice front desk employees. Management needs to get on their job with this place!!!!!

Room Tip: Don't stay here period.