“Anniversary Stay”

Hilton Garden Inn Shreveport
Ranked #11 of 38 Hotels in Shreveport
Reviewed 27 June 2014

My husband and I enjoyed our stay at the Hilton for our 17th year anniversary. The room was very nice and clean. Customer service was great. Easy access to restaurants and casinos. We will definitely consider staying again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Janice T

Reviewed 26 June 2014

We stayed one night at this hotel while driving to TX. The room was clean and comfortable. The staff were friendly and helpful.

There weren't many people staying that night. Thus the breakfast buffet wasn't what I'm used to expecting at a Hilton Garden. It was still good, but not the usual layout.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

I stay at hotels every week - about 1/2 the time I stay in Hilton properties & I have to say this is one of the worst. The staff was very friendly but the rooms where bad. Not clean at all! The 1st room the gave me smelled bad, the comforter was dirty & when I pulled the sheets back there was hair in the bed - yuck!!! They quickly switched me to another room & gave me a free voucher for breakfast for the trouble. The 2nd room smelled much better & the comforter & sheets were clean but areas of the carpet looked like they hadn't been vacuumed in a very long time! Plus, guess what was in the shower & on some of the towels - more hair! I do have to say that the breakfast was really good, cooked to order however it took quite a while (longer than usual) to get the food & it wasn't even very busy. Needless to say I wont be returning to this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank tanyag831
Reviewed 24 June 2014

The hotel itself was just ok to me; nothing fancy...I actually expected something a little better! BUT I will say the staff was absolute amazing...first of all, the front desk staff (I think her name was Brittany) was sweet as pie! We had a long drive & she allowed us to check in early & provided us with free breakfast vouchers (the website is a little deceiving-the breakfast IS NOT FREE)- which put me into panic mode because that's how we determined where we are going to stay--after I checked in that's when she said that breakfast was 10.95 per person (OUCH) But because she wanted our business & did not want to inconvenience us she provided us with the vouchers...Our server Lori was also great! She has such a pleasant attitude :-)
Overall, great location, great service, & average price!

The indoor pool & hot tub was a plus! My kids really enjoyed it!

Reviewed 20 June 2014

The room was a double room. Room seemed very packed with furniture. Bed was comfortable, bathroom was sufficient, internet was acceptable. If you stay here do not expect a Free Continental Breakfast. I went down to the area thinking it was free. Left with a $11 bill for an omelet, bacon, coffee.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Don P
Reviewed 19 June 2014

First time in a Hilton property with room issues. Sheets were too short for the bed and corner kept coming off. Shower curtain was loose on both ends so the curtain continued to fall open as I showered.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank John B
Reviewed 19 June 2014

An outstanding stay. Typical of all the Hilton Gardden Inn stays we have had. We say at these every chance we get and we travel from coast to coast a lot. Many times we decide to stop for the night depending on the location of a Hilton Garden Inn.