“8/2/14 Visit To Shreveport”

Hilton Garden Inn Shreveport
Ranked #10 of 38 Hotels in Shreveport
Reviewed 5 August 2014

The Hilton Garden Inn facility was very cleaned, organized and convenient for our visit to Shreveport. The staff was friendly and willingly answer questions. We found the room to be extremely comfortable except for the noisy air conditioner.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Sherry0063, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Shreveport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Thanks Sandra for your great feedback!

I apologize your AC unit was noisy, it is a challenge with these units in a closed room to be silent and do what we need them to do. I do appreciate you letting us know and I am hoping it was documented so our maintenance team could possibly make adjustments to the unit.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

Very nice and clean hotel. Super friendly staff! Hotel was fully booked. The room was very clean. The linen was fresh and clean. Bathroom was nice and roomy. They forgot to put washcloths in the bathroom. but thats minor. I was very satisfied on how friendly everyone was and helpful. Would def stay there again. It was only maybe a 15 min drive to get to the Boardwalk and the casinos.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Sherry P, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Shreveport, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found the hotel and staff was to your liking. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future. You Can Count On Us!

Reviewed 28 July 2014

We experienced extended power outage locally. The Hilton Garden Inn was available and allowed me to check into two rooms for family and check out of one early when my power was restored. Although there was visible dust on some of the surfaces, the room was adequate for our needs and the A/C was very good.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

I know power outages are such an inconvenience. We are truly pleased you chose to stay with us. I shared you feedback with the team about us doing a better job in the dusting department.

Hopefully you next stay with be you getting a night just to rest and relax without stress of mother nature.

Have a great day!

Reviewed 28 July 2014

Breakfast was great and so was the service! This is about all I can say positive. We had a bad room experience and hope it was just a single incident. Maybe it was our late arrival, but our air conditioner was not adequate, doors were slamming, and bathroom was not thoroughly clean. There wasn't shampoo and the only coffee pods left were Decaf. Sad experience. I expect more and usually get it from Hilton Garden.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

I am sorry supplies was not in your room and it is unacceptable. I hope this was some sort of oversight on the team here for sure! Our team works very hard to keep every room cool especially now with temperatures being unbearable; I will have that unit inspected, thanks for letting us know. At Hilton Garden Inn, we promise to do whatever it takes to ensure you are satisfied. We hope you will consider staying with us in the future. You Can Count On Us.

So pleased that your breakfast experience was Great!

Thanks for your feedback.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

My July 5th visit was terrible. The pool was freezing cold and the hot tub was out of commisson. My kids did not enjoy so I had to complain. I went back on July 19th for my birthday trip compliments of the manager named Sherri. She is such a sweet lady and I appreciate her for making my birthday so special. The hot tub was a hit for me and the hotel was clean and welcoming on that trip.

1  Thank Cadace G

Thanks Cadace for letting us make it right for you!

It's a great thing and a pleasure being a part of your special day.

I look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed here passing through Shreveport on our way to Florida. We felt safe here, and we had no issues with reservations/check-in. Our room was a little "tired" looking- rust on the towel rack and shower fixtures, as well as a couple of stray hairs on the bathroom floor. We probably won't stay here again.

Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 16 July 2014

horrible experience, smells like smoke and management was rude. Breakfast was bad as well, after they made me show proof that breakfast was included with my reservation..They overbooked so some of the rooms were already occupied when my friends tried to enter their room. Then some one was given a key to their room as well. That could have been a very dangerous situation.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business