“Very nice stay”

Comfort Inn Shreveport
Ranked #21 of 38 Hotels in Shreveport
Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

Tammy Tramboli. The manager has to be the best hands on manager of any hotel I have ever seen. From the time I spoke to her making a reservation until I checked out, as a general manager, she was on top of things and made sure that our stay was wonderful. Our baseball team stayed at her hotel and it was awesome. Clean rooms, friendly staff, great breakfast, nice clean and warm pool, sound proof buiding, (there was a rainstorm overnight and Noone in our team even heard the rain) it was great. This hotel comes highly reccomended.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ced B
BOB P, General Manager at Comfort Inn Shreveport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

Dear Guest,

Reviewed 6 March 2014

Kind and professional staff. Clean and well lit hotel. I would recommend this hotel for business or vacation travel. Clean and well lit hotel. I would recommend this hotel for business or vacation travel.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Jen C
BOB P, General Manager at Comfort Inn Shreveport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2014

Dear Jen,

Reviewed 15 February 2014

I stayed at the Comfort Inn and Suites in Paris on 2/14. The front desk people were completely rude and not helpful with the questions I asked them. The hotel itself, for a relatively new property, was a bit run down and dingy looking. This seems to be a trend across the board with this brand.
The rooms were noisy and in my opinion, the breakfast was lacking.
This is why I moved almost all my business (100+ nights / year) to other chains.

Room Tip: Pick a different hotel.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 January 2014

(Stayed Oct 2012)
I have stayed in this hotel around 10 times in the past several years. Every time was great until this last time I went. We booked a King bed room with a large jet tub several months in advance. It was 8pm when we arrived and there was no one at the front desk and had to wait about 5 minutes for someone to show up. We went to our room and got comfortable. I have bad knees so after a day of driving I was looking forward to the jet tub. I went to turn it on and the water pressure was so bad it took about 20 minutes to fill the tub. When that was done I flipped the switch to the jets and nothing. Told the front desk and she told me that one was broken and there were no other rooms with the jet tub available. I looked outside and saw about 3 cars in the parking lot. I told her that I was going to just check out then since that was the one thing I wanted and the reason why I booked 6+ months in advance and go to another hotel and she said "oh wait the room next to you is open it just hasn't been cleaned". We had to wait another 30 minutes for her to clean the room. We go into there and, granted she did a great job cleaning, it looked like a frat party had been there the night before. There were several large holes in the walls and doors. At this point I really didn't care. The first floor needed to be cleaned, several vending/ice machines weren't working, the pool area looked dirty, the hotel smelled like smoke, as others have pointed out, and I only saw the one employee for my stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 January 2014

We had a long day of driving and I was exhausted. After calling several hotels who couldn't accommodate us because of the bowl game in town, we stopped here and was quoted a rate of $99 for a two queen room. That was fine but the room wasn't nice at all. One of the bedspreads had a burn mark, the hallways smelled like smoke eventhough it was a smoke-free hotel. The only good thing was the breakfast in the morning.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 August 2013 via mobile

Stayed in this hotel on a business trip and while it is a newer hotel it could use a little attention in the pool area.

On check in attendant offered food suggestions and directions to area locations I needed.

Room was nice and comfortable with amenities expected. I liked the lamps with electrical plug built in but the one I tried to use was worn out and would not work. The one on the other side of the bed worked fine.

The iron was older and had burn spots on bottom with the matching burn spot on the ironing board.

Breakfast was good offered a good selection of hot items like: eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy. Limited seating in area so if you go down during the rush you might not have a seat.

I would stay here again when I am back in town for business.

• Stayed: August 2013
BOB P, General Manager at Comfort Inn Shreveport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2013

Dear Chad,

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. I have recently replaced the iron, ironing board, and lamps in this particular room. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future.

Reviewed 13 July 2013

Overall the room was okay. We never had to go anywhere for breakfast not even to the iHop in front of the hotel. The breakfast was great, staff were friendly. I would recommend this hotel to anyone needing to stay over. It's quiet therefore we had a peaceful night.

Room Tip: The rooms were overall clean however when we returned from our excursion, the floors had not been va...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family