“It is what it is.”

Ranked #6 of 6 Shreveport B&B and Inns
Columbus, Ohio
“It is what it is.”
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

The hotel is beat up. No blankets. Holes in the wall. Parties going on at night. Musty smell. Carpets 100 years old. But I can't expect much from a dive hotel. If the hotels are all booked and u are exhausted. Then stay here but don't think u will get a 5 star place.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I booked with hotels.com but the room I wanted sold out so they recommended this next. Pictures online looked nice but that's just online. I booked for 2 days after the janky elevator, urine filled hallways, and nasty room I knew I could not stay another night. I asked for a refund from overnight staff and she told me they did not have one, but since I was not satisfied she would give me 1/2. I got a copy of my receipt which showed she refunded the whole amount. She did not. The manager did not want to refund me since the business day had passed...uhhh im from out of town lady! Not very honest and not worth money.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Whitney D
shreveport
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Rude employees, cheating people out of money ,bad customer service ,has roachs in the food ,trash all over the hotel, sticky floors disgusting rooms I would never come here again want to speak with the man or woman who's over this hotel

• Stayed May 2014
3 Thank shemeliam
Reviewed 29 April 2014

We stayed here on April 25, 2014... Smelled horrible... elevator almost got stuck going up... and to top it off they have roaches... I have a son who us extremely allergic... and since has broken out from that nasty infested place... And the staff was no better...Wouldn't recommend a rat to stay there...

• Stayed April 2014
2 Thank D'Andre'e J
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed 8 March 2014

I checked into the merryton inn March 7 and got my money back as soon as I seen the room. The hotel looks nice from the outside but inside its nasty.the hotel hasa so called run dodown club in it the elelevator was dirty, rooms was dirty and as soon as you open the hotel room door all we seen was roaches I wouldn't advise anybody to stay There, I would not even want my worst enemy staying there just terrible

• Stayed March 2014
2 Thank free2givs
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 3 March 2014

my husband and I stayed here at this so called motel ... the worst stay I have ever had. The staff is the rudest and laziest people I have ever met . I had to make my own bed sweep my own floor and track down my own towels and toilet paper. The maid staff always had a bad attitude when u asked for something, they also never came in my room and cleaned . The maintenance guy didn't know what he was doing. The toilet was always clogged, there are roaches in the rooms, I could go on and on about this building called a hotel ... I recommend to never stay here at this so called hotel doesn't even deserve the terrible rating because its worst than that .

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank joelle_edwards89
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 4 October 2013

Ok..I did stay 1 night and paid $41.80 the bed was clean and comfy.Room had microwave that wasn't clean.Refrigerator was clean..I did see 1 roach in the bathroom.No carpet in the room..Air conditioner worked but was old.Old TV...The breakfast I didn't trust it looked like some kind of slop in a can..The pictures on the website look good but check the room first before paying..I did the pre-check it passed for 1 night only..Don't go to this hotel..Shady looking people all around inside and outside...Lots of girls with hardly any cloths on going in and out..The room had an odor to it like mold.You can smell the cigarette smoke from all the rooms in the area...If you are just traveling thru going west on I-20,then go to Marshall,Texas for better hotels and cheaper...Watch out for the beggers around this hotel,they all have a story..

Room Tip: Don't stay at this hotel..Dangerous and not clean.