“Suite is not a suite!”

Sleep Inn & Suites I-20
Ranked #6 of 37 Hotels in Shreveport
Reviewed 4 March 2012

Don't rent the suite it's just a room .
Very clean ! Good location! Ac works great! Free breakfast is great! New hotel!
Bummer was pool was ice cold. Hot tub was nice and warm but did not work otherwise. Overall nice place.

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank Louisianatraveler11

Reviewed 24 February 2012

I enjoyed this hotel. The hotel is beautiful and well kept. Clean, great staff and service. For the comfort you get and the price you pay, it's a great value. I am a Choice Hotels Platinum member - stay in hotels about 150 nights a year, this will be my stay place of choice everytime I come to Shreveport. Mall is close by, shopping and food is right there! Loved it...Staff was super nice to me...

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank David S
Reviewed 17 February 2012

This Hotel has everything you need nearly new,very clean ,Good service all the ammenities you need . Frig and Microwave,coffee pots,Blow dryer ,Business center very comfortable beds , This one is very close to being perfect , wonderful breakfast,Restaurants nearby . We recommend this hotel over all others in Shreveport, LA.

Room Tip: It would be hard to get a bad room in this hotel.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank traveler-pair
Reviewed 29 August 2011

Stopped here after 9pm and the lady at the desk was nice and got us a room that was very nice. Never stayed at a Sleep Inn and this was a pleasant surprise. Very good breakfast including bacon, sausage, eggs, and all.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank CAHumboldter
Reviewed 23 July 2011

This is a brand new beautiful hotel. We stayed for 95. Very clean. The downsides were a broken elevator the entire stay, broken hot tub, and only average breakkfast. They did give us the rollaway for no addl charge.

• Stayed: July 2011
1  Thank oleg512
Reviewed 18 June 2011

This is the best heel we have ever stayed in in Shreveport! It is super
clean and has a great breakfast, helpful staff, and comfortable beds.

• Stayed: May 2011
1  Thank shabby13
Reviewed 18 June 2011

The front desk erred in my check-in. Woke me up at 1AM to clarify. Once there was realization the misunderstanding was theirs, no apology was even offered until I asked for one. There was, then, a refusal to discuss or seek to gain resolution. The desk clerk was on the phone with the manager the manager did not have the courtesy to speak to me and offer an explanation, or, extend an apology, offer anything in return for the disturbance in my sleep...that I had paid for. Have never suffered this treatment in any previous hotel experience. The attitude of management is pathetic. The property is new. There is no reason this hotel should not be a desired destination. But, I would not take my chances with this management team again.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business