“Great Place”

Sleep Inn & Suites I-20
Ranked #7 of 37 Hotels in Shreveport
Reviewed 3 June 2014

We have stayed here several times. They have really comfortable beds, the place is clean. The breakfast is always good and the staff are always helpful and very friendly. Easy check-out with your receipt put under your door while your sleeping.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Sleep Inn & Suites I-20

Reviewed 3 June 2014

This hotel is amazing!!! We got a room with 2 queen beds for our famliy of 4. The staff is extremely hospitable, the rooms clean and spacious (handicapped) and the atmosphere is relaxing and welcoming. They really outdid themselves with the complimentary breakfast--complete with cofee, hot chocolate, milk, juice, a Belgium waffle maker, cereal, toast, bagels,muffins, biscuits, gravy, eggs, bacon and sausage(served 6:30am-9:30am). The check out time of 11am and 9:30am close of breakfast are ironic considering the name of the hotel. The TV had almost every channel, most being HD. The mattresses and pillows were amazing and comfy. The AC was a little on the loud side but worked very well. Downstairs there is a relaxing hot tub and pool, both being saltwater. However, the fitness room is designed for cardio bunnies only, not Hulks; it lacks weight machines and instead only has an elliptical, treadmill, and stationary bicycles. It is also close to a Mexican restaurant within walking distance. On some furniture, the laminate was coming off. Also the lighting in the bathroom isn't great for applying makeup. The bathroom was huge and had a hair dryer. Basic toiletries were provided along with extra towels. Out in the room, there wasn't a cooktop but there was a microwave, mini fridge and an ice cube freezer. The closet included an iron and ironing board. The entrance to the hotel is covered which makes loading and unloading more comfortable and weather proof. Our family would gladly stay here again!

Room Tip: Rooms on the top floor are not as prone to noise.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Objective_Critic2000
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Front desk gals very nice, professional, friendly. Good location with Walmart, Cracker Barrel next door. Very clean, great bed, nice bathroom. Room smelled clean and so did hallway. Our king bed room was somewhat small (narrow room) but was comfy for two people. Nice indoor pool and exercise room. Breakfast was great.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rita W
Reviewed 22 May 2014

We had a good stay at this hotel. We were on a motorcycle trip and the front desk staff were very accommodating and allowed us to park our bikes close to the front door where night staff could keep and eye on them. The room was clean and there were good eateries within walking distance. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 May 2014

When a local "pay by the week" motel overbooked and left us without a room four years ago, my family decided to try this location. They gave us a nice discount and we stayed here. Since then, I have stayed at this particular location on four different occasions. It is within walking distance of my university. I've been so impressed with this brand of hotels, I've become a "Gold Member" and use them exclusively when they are available. Clean rooms, excellent price, customer service like no others, and free hot breakfast make them the best value of any place we stay.

Room Tip: Upgrade to the king suite. Nice bed, couch, and two flat screen TVs.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Tony T
Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

We were coming down to Louisiana for a wedding and needed to stay somewhere close to the wedding venue so I booked this hotel because of all the good reviews. I would like to take the time to add another excellent review!!! From the cleaning staff to the front desk staff, everyone was very friendly and professional! Our room was spacious and very clean! The free breakfast had lots of choices and tasted great! The hotel is in a great location! We will definitely stay here again! The kiddos loved the pool and hot tub too! Very nice, fun stay! Thanks Sleep Inn!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank K R
Reviewed 3 May 2014

I loved this hotel. very clean and very beautiful. we stayed here 4 nights as my husband was graduating from LBU, which is right next door. convenient to walk to LBU from. The shower was very nice, no doors, and was walk in. the bathroom was very nice. The bed was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was good. The exercise room was good. It could use some free standing weights for upper body workout. but the bike and the treadmill was good. People working there are nice.

Room Tip: we had the king sized bed. very comfortable. seemed very clean.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family