All reviews international buffet separate vanity red river slot machines across the river room service great room river view valet parking non smoking king room nice stay casino joes gambling deli william
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

This is a three floor casino of both slots and table games . At the front entrance to the casino there is a stage where live bands perform .We appreciated it so much that this casino did not have loud blaring music on the inside of casino. Thereby we were more fully able to enjoy the casino experience without being bombarded by overly loud intrusive noise. We did actually get to hear our own slot machines and the vibe of others. This was much appreciated. The casino staff were very nice. There were several dining venues at the front entrance of the casino.Good choices ,good food. We were there o a day where they gave 10 X the points for comps, which was nice . Comps can be used for dining, gift shop or slot play .

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Chris J, Manager at Sam's Town Hotel & Casino, Shreveport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Thank you so much for your positive feedback, and we cannot wait to see you again soon!

Reviewed 18 June 2018

The casino was small and smelled old. Stayed mainly in the casino area and checked out their tables, We were not impressed. They allow smoking and it stunk. Left very soon after we arrived. I will not be back to this Casino. It in no way compared to El Dorado. We did not check out the rooms.

Stayed: May 2018

Dan, Thank you for your feedback. I would like to invite you back so you can experience the level of quality and service that we have become known for in this market.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

I wanted to have a little staycation in the town I live in. It is an inexpensive hotel w a pool. I thought nice, take a swim and have some wine. All that was nice enough but the room was so dirty. Large amounts of stuff on the bathroom floor and numerous hairs. I got a faint whiff of vomit when I went to bed. I left early the next day. The view was lovely though. The dinner at the high end restaurant, William B’s was quite nice as well.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Rhonda, I apologize for any issues that you may have had in our hotel. I would like to talk in more detail regarding your experience. Please contact us at your convenience. We would certainly like to correct these items so you can return to our property and be pampered and indulged. Thank you so much.

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Had stayed here in past. Had a room close to elevator. Room never really cooled down to a comfortable temperature. Toilet made a noise when flushed. Housekeeping was helpful. Room was clean. Bed was comfortable.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for your feedback. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

A picture is worth a thousand words.

Needed a room close to downtown for business purposes. Night work on job and we had contractors at our home for hail repair work so needed a place to crash during the day. Very reasonable rates, but this is what we found..... asked for a supervisor and was told "they may not get the message". Maybe now they will......

We try to support our local businesses but this is deplorable.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Chris J, Manager at Sam's Town Hotel & Casino, Shreveport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Evelyn,

Thank you for the feedback regarding your most recent stay. I can assure you that this will be addressed. I would ask that you contact us so we can discuss in greater detail. This is certainly not up to our standards. Thanks.