“Our Stay At Hampton Inn”

Hampton Inn & Suites Shreveport-South
Ranked #6 of 37 Hotels in Shreveport
Euless, United States
“Our Stay At Hampton Inn”
Reviewed 21 January 2014

Our stay was really excellent. The staff were great, they went out of their way to make our stay the best ever. The rooms were restful and inviting. We will no trouble making up our minds to where to stay next time we visit Shreveport.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Delhi, United States
Reviewed 13 January 2014

My friends and I have been staying at this hotel for several years. We come at least once a year to a concert or to shop. Have never had any problems. the bed is cozy comfortable and it is in a quiet area but near resturants and shopping. Only 5 miles to century link center also. Price is good. Wouldn't want to stay anywhere else.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends

Tucson
Reviewed 1 January 2014

We chose this hotel just from the internet. We were looking for someplace close to I20 and the 3132. This hotel was perfect. Great location near restaurants and shopping. CLose to the regional airport. The hotel is very nice. Excellent value. Great staff.

Kaplan, United States
Reviewed 30 December 2013

This is the second time me and my family has stayed at this hotel. first time was perfect. This stay was great. The only bad thing i can say is that the pool was out of service. And, unfortunately, that is the reason why we chose this hotel with the very nice heated indoor pool.

Reviewed 26 December 2013

I reserved my room with a debit card. Have done this routinely over the years for hotel stays but I try to only pay with a credit card due to the "hold" that hotels place on my bank account. I gave the front desk person my credit card for payment upon check in. I asked for a roll away bed for my son and was told they had none at all... The next morning, I logged into my bank account and noticed they had placed a hold on my debit card. Interesting since I had given another form of payment...and then checked my credit card and that had ALSO been charged for my stay. I called the front desk and asked if this was a mistake. She said no it was Hilton's policy to "cover their butts." I told her that had never happened to me and was not accecptable. She said that the hold would come off in 5 business days. I told her that was not the point. The point was that they had $300 of my money tied up when they had no reason to do so. I told her I would be making a complaint and hung up the phone. She then called my room back 3 times in a row, until I answered and asked her to please quit calling as my children were still asleep and she obviously was unwilling/unable to help me. Moral of the story here: DO NOT EVER GIVE HILTON HOTELS TWO CREDIT CARD NUMBERS!

1 Thank Rachel L
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Reviewed 20 December 2013

This is an excellent place to stay Was in town for LSUS graduation The staff is wonderful The hotel is safe and comfortable. You have to stay in a suite The hotel is also close to a lot of restaurants and stores

Memphis
Reviewed 20 December 2013

My MONEY was stolen! About $350. I went down for breakfast then to my car and realized I had left my money in the room. By the time I got to my room the linens had been stripped from the bed (nothing else cleaned) and my money was gone. The manager and I found the housekeeper on another floor but of course she denied it. They refused to search her. If you don't search then what is stopping them from continuing to steal!

Room Tip: DON'T stay here