“Better Than Expected”
Review of Motel 6 Shreveport

Motel 6 Shreveport
Ranked #29 of 38 Hotels in Shreveport
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I called the hotel to make a reservation on the afternoon of our arrival which is my only complaint about my stay. I called the hotel direct but was switched to a call center and the person on the other end was VERY hard to understand. We finally made it through the reservation process (and through all of the up-sale tactics and I receive an email confirmation with everything as I wanted it.

The front desk clerk was friendly and found us a room on the lower level as requested. The temp was on way cool when we got there which was refreshing as you usually have to wait half the night for a room to cool down to something tolerable. The room and bathroom were clean and the bedding was great.

If we ever find ourselves in Shreveport again, this is where we will likely stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank dixiebee

Reviewed 18 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Steven B
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Lesley Myers, General Manager, greeted my husband and me with great hospitality, efficiency and charm. A delightful, and immediate welcome. Spacious, well appointed, spotlessly clean, a
very comfortable and peaceful bedroom, with all the 'extras' one might hope for, and very reasonably priced. A hotel in America which doesn't 'hike up' the cost at weekends. A computer was placed in the lobby so that I could check emails from England. Always appreciated. Lovely land- scaped gardens with spacious car-park. Near to restaurants. A lovely breakfast was served in an attractive dining room. We only had the time to stay one night, Tuesday 20th May, but this is one hotel I'd have been happy to stay for much longer. Lovely memories remain!

1  Thank mary y
Reviewed 1 June 2014

I enjoyed my stay here. I was guest last year and chose the hotel again. I actually routed this stay better. The ladies were very nice and and full of personality. I will be back this month and I will be staying again... #iamVETTE

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 31 May 2014

This hotel was a one-night stopover. The price was pretty good (booked online). The room was pretty small but appeared clean. Our key wouldn't work but since we had an adjoining room, we managed. Could have been a problem for someone else. The hotel was easy to get to - right off the highway. Staff was friendly.

Reviewed 29 May 2014