“Hampton Inn standard stuff, ...”

Hampton Inn Shreveport Airport
Ranked #4 of 37 Hotels in Shreveport
Reviewed 11 January 2014 via mobile

... but nothing to set it apart from others of the brand. The check-in process was smooth and quick. The room was clean and in good condition. Not too much laudatory can be said about eggs McHampton. Fuel is fuel, especially at 7:30 on Saturday morning with a long day ahead.

Stayed: January 2014

Reviewed 6 January 2014

We enjoyed our quick but fabulous stay in this very clean hotel. The breakfast was great and convenient. It's nice to have breakfast before leaving a hotel! I would recommend this to everyone and stay again should I find myself in Shreveport again!!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 January 2014

I suggest your next stay at any Hampton Inn with its HHonors reward points or if your an AARP person, couple great great place. They are all the same EXCELLENT. My business/fun trip started from Norman, Oklahoma to Shreveport, Louisiana then onto Slidell, Louisiana next New Orleans for SWEET Sugar Bowl action.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 January 2014

Holiday season. Dec 27 2013.. Late night checking in...I was the only one at the desk who didn't smell like. I just put out a big Joint...not a big deal but not feeling real,safe etc..and was paying a premium for the room..checked in. Room ...dated and less than clean..not usual Hampton...
breakfast..they decided that I didn't need any, had 30 minutes left on the clock for it, the lady with the prison tatts said they didn't have anything to cook...didn't apologize just said didn't have anything to cook..so.. I grabbed the Gen managers card ..Ray..and shot him a harmless email..
He decided not to reply..anyway I guess you had to be there for the rest of story..but $100 will get you a much better room in Shreveport ..Don't spend it with Rays Hampton inn??he doesn't care.

Room Tip: No tip..avoid
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Kay P, Manager at Hampton Inn Shreveport Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2014

Thank you for responding to TripAdvisor and letting us know how we preformed during your stay. I want to personally apologize that your stay was not satisfactory to our Hampton Standards. I will be personally resolving the situation to where it makes it satisfactory for our guest and to our standards as a whole. I would like to let you know we have honored our 100% guarantee policy for your unpleasant stay but we hope this does not change your view for the Hampton or any other Hilton property.

Reviewed 8 November 2013

Though this hotel can't be spotted from the interstate, it IS exactly where my GPS said it was. Check-in was a breeze, and waiting in our room on the standard-issue lap desk, was a bottle of water, a pleasant surprise for only a silver-level Hilton Honors member. The hotel was spotless, modern and very comfortable. One of the other nice little touches was a soap dish instead of a bare counter. Boy, talk about being spoiled! Our room was on the back side of the hotel, away from the airport. We heard only one aircraft during our stay. We would certainly stay here again.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 October 2013

My husband and I have stayed here 4 times in the last 6 months and we would not stay anywhere else. The staff here is very friendly and they always provide great customer service. The rooms always seem to be clean and the complimentary breakfast is always great.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 October 2013

My family stay at the Monkhouse Hampton Inn yearly when we visit Homer, LA. We have found the staff to be pleasant and very accommodating. This year I was extremely dissatisfied with the "smoky" towels. This concern was not voice to the hotel management. Also one of the computers was not functioning when we attempted to check-in and print our airline boarding passes.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family