“One Word- DUMP”

Plantation Inn Of Shreveport
Ranked #37 of 37 Hotels in Shreveport
Reviewed 17 February 2008

If I had one word to describe this hotel it would be DUMP. They should change its name from the Plantation inn to the Roach Motel. The room was infested with roaches. It was filthy and it stunk. There were holes in the wall. The "comforter" - (what they would call one) had blood stains on it. The carpet was filthy. There was no water pressure in the sink. The box spring on the bed was busted and it was the worst bed I have ever slept in. When taking a shower, you had your choice of a hot or cold shower, not warm. I would not reccomend this motel to anyone. Every hotel and motel in Bossier City and Shreveport was booked. I should have known when I called and they still had 3 rooms available.

• Stayed: February 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank GoMavsGo

Reviewed 20 June 2007

I visit Shreveport pretty regularly and everytime I stay at the Plantation.Not only because I have gotten used to it but in this day and age even though I work 6-7 days a week I do not have $200+ to spend on a hotel room for one night! So my recommendation is bring your own sheets and blanket and be thankful that with gas prices as high as they are you only had to spend $35 for a average hotel.

i

• Stayed: August 2006, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 3 January 2007

Worst hotel I have ever stayed at. Do no recommend staying there. The sheets were nasty, bed linens were not even changed. Pubic hair everywhere! Nasty! I could not sleep all night long. Beds had a bad case of bed bugs, I was itching all night long. Manager was not accomodating and would not give refund. I will be contacing the health department.
Would have been more comfortable staying inside my car.

NOt even a star. Negative 100%

V

• Stayed: December 2006, travelled as a couple
4  Thank vics07
A TripAdvisor Member
Natchitoches, LA
Reviewed 11 June 2006

We arrived to find a dirty hotel! The ceiling tiles had severe water damage, the floor and tables had dirt and trash on them, and the location of the hotel was not in a great neighborhood. The parking lot was small and some parts were under construcion, leaving very little room to park. We ended up not staying there because of the condition of the hotel. We did not talk to the staff as to offer a complaint, because there was nothing to be done to immediately fix the problems we saw.

• Stayed: June 2006
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
Van Buren Arkansas
Reviewed 7 July 2005

I just wanted to let people Know that the Plantation Inn Of Shreveport is a great place to stop and lay youre head. great price and frendly people .nice restaurant ,and a great little lounge. far enough away from downtown but clase enough to be there in minnets. great access to major highways and the airport.

P.S.
If you go to the lounge tell Jerrie behind the bar Bobby Jerden said HI.

• Stayed: July 2005