“Great for Drinks!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 12 June 2012

We only had cocktails here, but our bartender made a mean martini and a meaner Manhattan. We decided to go elsewhere for dinner, but ended up regretting that choice. There are fish and chips on the menu that I wish I'd had!

Reviewed 19 May 2012

This is my favorite place in Shreveport! I have lived in Houston for the past 6 years and Just moved to Las Vegas. I have not found a place like this anywhere except new orleans. MUST SEE!!!! Thursdays are the BEST!!!

1  Thank saraparks11
Reviewed 4 March 2012

I travelled to Shreveport and happened to come across this bar downtown. It is usually visited by locals so don't expect a tourist crowd or atmosphere. Great food and staff.

1  Thank rebacat
Reviewed 2 March 2012

Bring your ID!! Our Friends who are in their 40s had to leave bc she didn't have her drivers license with her! We stayed and had mediocre food which we ate as quickly as possible as we were choking on all the cigarette smoke. One waitress for whole place. We won't be going back!

Reviewed 24 February 2012

The gumbo and wine list can't be beat. This is a quirky place that has an intimate feel. Love to hear the local musicians play here.

1  Thank W55Louisiana