“Great Stay for 1 night”
Review of Hilton Shreveport

Hilton Shreveport
Ranked #1 of 37 Hotels in Shreveport
Reviewed 31 January 2013

1 night in town travelling from Dallas to Memphis via Little Rock. The room was clean, spacious, and extremely comfortable. I did not get a chance to use any of the great amenities such as the pool, hot tub, or Gym. However I am looking forward to my next stay in the city and hopefully it will be for more than 1 night. But if I only have 1 night, this hotel is my choice to stay.

Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 28 January 2013

1 Night in town for work, upgraded to top floor king suite. Overall condition of hotel was great, clean and very comfortable. Gym on top floor is a nice touch, it overlooks the city and has plenty to work with. Pool and indoor hot tub up there as well but didn't use. Had dinner downstairs and food and service was excellent!

Room itself was very comfortable and slept well. They really did go above and beyond to make stay perfect. I would stay again when visiting the area.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 January 2013

We arrived late on a Friday nite,I had made reservations on line and put in the wrong dates I was greeted with a "No problem I can take care of you Sir" I was checked in in a flash give my meal options and was asked was their anything else I needed. My wife had injured her self on the trip and I was able to secure a wheelchair for upon her our return from dinner.I was greatful for the attntion to servuce A++++++ for this staff!!!!!

Reviewed 25 January 2013

Unbelievable staff!!! Caring, helpful, friendly. Hotels are a regular part of my week and this is by far the best location for SERVICE AND STAFF!!! Rooms were very nice, as any Hilton property, it is the entire staff that make this wonderful difference. We enjoyed it so much that we have scheduled another stay for Feb. and March 2013.

Reviewed 23 January 2013

I enjoyed my stay. The staff was amazing and he room was nice! I had and executive suite and i loved it. Well worth the money. I love the location of downtown Shreveport. The boardwalk was less that five miles away. Perfect for work or play.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 January 2013

Drinks in the bar and the excellent 3am suggestion of the night check-in clerk to try their preferred out-of-hours bar/pizza restaurant as an alternative to room service made our stay at the Hilton Shreveport an extremely pleasant if only partially remembered one. Free shuttle must have found us and brought us home on at least 3 separate occasions, so big shout-out to shuttle guy for that. If you're going to the El Dorado, stay at the Hilton for the service and the shuttle and because, with all the money you're going to lose, it won't have mattered how much you spent on a hotel. The Shreveport Hilton is a must-visit destination in a bizarre alternate dimension much superior to our own. Ain't no party like a coonass party.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank mbdunham
hiltonshreveport, General Manager at Hilton Shreveport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2013

We sincerely appreciate the positive feedback and continuously strive to satisfy our guests and their requests. Thank you for taking the time to share you experience with us and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 12 January 2013

The food is not very good and the only sundries area is in Starbucks which kept very short hours (closing around 1:30 in the afternoon). The room was clean and fine, but since it is not by any restaurants or convenient stores, you are at their mercy for food. At least I finally found a vending machine on the 12th floor!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
hiltonshreveport, Director of Sales at Hilton Shreveport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2013

First of all, thank you for your candid feedback of your stay with us. I apologize that we did not meet expectations. I was extremely disappointed to read from your review that you had some issues at our hotel. I am sorry that you found our food to not be to your standards. I can assure you that our main priority is for our guest to have an exceptional stay with us and we will do everything we need to do to ensure that these issues are corrected. I am always looking for reviews to provide insight into our guest experience and I will keep your review in mind. Thank you again for your feedback and I invite you back to stay with us the next time your travels bring you to the area.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Shreveport
The Remington Suite Hotel and Spa Shreveport
Horseshoe Bossier City
#5 of 35 in Bossier City
Hampton Inn & Suites Shreveport-South
Hampton Inn Shreveport Airport

Been to Hilton Shreveport? Share your experiences!