Hilton Shreveport
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$96
US$67
US$100
  • Pool
1,126 results
All reviewsconvention centerrooftop poolfront deskfree shuttleshuttle servicediamond memberself parkingvalet staffrestaurant staffnice hotelroom servicetop floorriver viewthe entire staffbusiness tripred rivereasy access
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 April 2014

We choice to stay here while we attended a function at the Convention Center. We arrived at the hotel about 6:30 pm checked in and assigned a room. When we went up to our room it was a mess, completely untouched by house keeping. Went back down to front desk and assigned a second room. Back up to another floor to check out our room and it to was not clean. Really by 7pm rooms should be ready for the next guest. So back down we go again to be met by I guess a member of management. The front desk girl gave him a list of possible rooms to go see if they would be ready. When had came back down he said they are going to clean a room for us and it would bed ready soon. As our function started at 7:00 pm and it was about 10 past we were asked go leave our luggage with the front desk and pick up after the function. Also the walls at this hotel are very very thin. We could hear the conversations of the guest next go us. With other hotel options in the area not sure if I would stay here again

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MyraS2010
Reviewed 7 April 2014

One of the best Hilton's I have ever stayed at. Very clean, friendly and efficient staff. Very welcoming.Great location and very easy access from I-20, while traveling from Dallas TX to Atlanta GA I stayed at this hotel. Some issues with TV but problem was resolved very quickly.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 April 2014

Very professional and enthusiastic staff, great facility and central location. Restaurant staff and offerings are excellent as well. Excellent shopping a very short drive away. I've stayed at numerous hotels in Shreveport...this has to be #1.

Reviewed 30 March 2014

I've had many good experiences at this hotel, been staying there at least 7-10 nights per year for the last four years. The rooms are good, the service is usually pretty good, the food is good the rooms are clean, I like the pillows and beds. This last stay, I was on the 12th floor, the water pressure was very low and the hot water not very hot. But the BIGGEST two problems with this hotel, and they have both been ongoing since at least 2009, is the TELEVISION and the CELLULAR SERVICE. The TV's dont' work. the channels fuzz out, cut off, get jumpy, the picture quality is poor and I've seen this in room after room at this hotel. Second, don't even THINK about using your wireless phone in this hotel. Especially on the lower floors and in the lobby. The wireless service stinks, and doesn't improve until you get til about the 8th floor or above. It is a MAJOR inconvenience, just like the TV's. A shame really, because this is a first class hotel otherwise.

1  Thank Michael B
Reviewed 28 March 2014

I enjoyed the Hilton, nice place great people and service. I would recommend this hotel to a friend or coworker. Didn't stay but for one night but it was quiet and bed was very comfortable. Nice furnishings.