“Find another hotel in Shreveport”
Review of Hilton Shreveport

Hilton Shreveport
Ranked #1 of 37 Hotels in Shreveport
Reviewed 30 April 2014

It started on arrival. I was sent upstairs to a dirty room. The next morning the wake-up call was 8 minutes late. Then it kept calling me every 3 minutes thereafter about 5 more times. My in room coffee maker kept turning itself off and I have to restart it 2 more times to get one full cup of coffee. The shower was barely a drizzle and it took forever to rinse the shampoo out of my hear. The next day for breakfast, I arrived at 7 am to an empty restaurant but had no place to sit because all of the tables were dirty. Strawberries on the buffet had mold on them. I don't mean mold spots, I'm talking about completely covered in mold. My final night, my bill wan't slipped under my door. Had to go to Front desk.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Mike N
There are newer reviews for Hilton Shreveport

Reviewed 24 April 2014

I was there for 1 night but the staff was really nice, the bed very comfortable, and the wifi connection very steady. I didn't use the shuttle system they offered but it seemed great and very useful if one were going to the casinos or other local establishments. I will definitely be back to this Hilton on my next trip there for business.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Joel E
Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

My husband & some friends of mine came to Shreveport to gamble for my husbands birthday. We stayed at the hilton. Rooms were nice but the rooftop pool wasn't near as nice as the pictures looked and didn't have enough lounge chairs. The front desk people were rude but Dave our shuttle driver made up for that. Anytime we needed him he was there to take us wherever we wanted to go. Dave made our whole trip easy & stress free! We will stay here again as long as Dave is there! :-)

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Colleenie101
Reviewed 16 April 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed here last weekend and it was awesome. Because this hotle is connected to the convention center there is a lot of traffic in the lobby area. The time it took to check in was a little longer that usual with wedding parties and other large groups checking in. The front desk staff was very friend though. This was my birthday weekend and they were kind enough to give us a vouch for free drinks and an appatizer at the hotels restaurant. We booked the junior suite which is located on the 9th floor, it was veryyyyy nice, it resembled a one bedroom apartment with a jacuzzi tub a great view of downtown and small snacks in the room. The gym at this facility was also very nice. They had more updated equipment than the average apartment complex ( laocted on the rooftop near the pool). I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: 9th floor junior sweet
1  Thank JusDom
Reviewed 14 April 2014

If I could have rated them a -10 I would have. The first morning, we had no towels. Guest Services said that they would deliver some right away. They never arrived and we had to dry off with washcloths. As of 7:30 that evening, the room had not been cleaned. There was filth on the dresser top, candy wrappers under a chair, and hair pins on the floor. I asked them to clean the room three times, and they finally got it cleaned the fourth time. The manager would not come and look at how his hotel was being cared for....he just gave me some free bottles of water! We will NEVER stay at a Hilton again!

3  Thank Jane J
hiltonshreveport, Director of Sales at Hilton Shreveport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2014

Jane,

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you chose our hotel during your recent stay in the area and we apologize for the housekeeping problems you experienced. Unclean rooms are not typical at our hotel and we appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We will make every effort to ensure our rooms meet the highest housekeeping standards and that our guests are 100% satisfied with their stay. We hope you will give us another chance if you visit this area in the future.

Marianne M Nelson
Director of Sales and Marketing

Reviewed 13 April 2014

We choice to stay here while we attended a function at the Convention Center. We arrived at the hotel about 6:30 pm checked in and assigned a room. When we went up to our room it was a mess, completely untouched by house keeping. Went back down to front desk and assigned a second room. Back up to another floor to check out our room and it to was not clean. Really by 7pm rooms should be ready for the next guest. So back down we go again to be met by I guess a member of management. The front desk girl gave him a list of possible rooms to go see if they would be ready. When had came back down he said they are going to clean a room for us and it would bed ready soon. As our function started at 7:00 pm and it was about 10 past we were asked go leave our luggage with the front desk and pick up after the function. Also the walls at this hotel are very very thin. We could hear the conversations of the guest next go us. With other hotel options in the area not sure if I would stay here again

1  Thank MyraS2010
Reviewed 7 April 2014

One of the best Hilton's I have ever stayed at. Very clean, friendly and efficient staff. Very welcoming.Great location and very easy access from I-20, while traveling from Dallas TX to Atlanta GA I stayed at this hotel. Some issues with TV but problem was resolved very quickly.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Also consider these accommodations in or near Shreveport
The Remington Suite Hotel and Spa Shreveport
Horseshoe Bossier City
#6 of 35 in Bossier City
Hampton Inn & Suites Shreveport-South
Hampton Inn Shreveport Airport

Been to Hilton Shreveport? Share your experiences!