“Excellent Service”
Review of Hilton Shreveport

Hilton Shreveport
Ranked #1 of 38 Hotels in Shreveport
Reviewed 16 May 2014

The friendliness of the staff and the service at this hotel was excellent. The staff was friendly, yet professional and always willing to assist with directions and the needs of the patrons. The proximity to the convention center and convience was a plus.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

unsure if I will stay again. food was exceptional in the hotel restraunt for the breakfast buffet. large variety of well cooked food, all very fresh, restraunt nice and lovely, clean, waitress/restraunt staff very friendly. room was ok, not what I oaid for though, feel for price I paid, it should have been alot better. Have stayed at the Horseshoe, Eldorado,Sams Town and Diamond Jack for less money and lot better rooms. Hotel staff on cehck in/out very rude, not helpful at all. rate quted was wrong, but i had to pay it. i did not get my honors points. and due to all this I left day early.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 May 2014

I love to stay because I worked @ the Hilton in Dallas on main street over twenty years ago. I love the excellent dervice thst id given to all the visitors. This place is like home and the rooms are very clean. Thanks, for the excellent service. I felt welcome from the moment I walked into the door.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 May 2014

We were in shereveport for a casino show but didn't want to stay in the casino. This hotel was fit the bill. It has a nice lobby, is very close to the casinos, but is not directly attached. Room was clean and mordern. Rooftop pool was nice but a little small. Close to everything. Self-Parking is across the street. You can either pay at the hotel for in-out privileges or pay $5 at the machines in the garage.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Went down for a wedding but went a day early and booked my first night through Priceline.When I booked my second and third nights they would not give me the group wedding rate. So for the $20 or $30 they saved they didnt make me a satisfied customer. Shuttle service was a good thing. We ate breakfast at the hotel restaurant; service was poor or maybe it was a southern thing but rest of the hotel staff was very courteous and helpful.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ninedogs
Reviewed 30 April 2014

It started on arrival. I was sent upstairs to a dirty room. The next morning the wake-up call was 8 minutes late. Then it kept calling me every 3 minutes thereafter about 5 more times. My in room coffee maker kept turning itself off and I have to restart it 2 more times to get one full cup of coffee. The shower was barely a drizzle and it took forever to rinse the shampoo out of my hear. The next day for breakfast, I arrived at 7 am to an empty restaurant but had no place to sit because all of the tables were dirty. Strawberries on the buffet had mold on them. I don't mean mold spots, I'm talking about completely covered in mold. My final night, my bill wan't slipped under my door. Had to go to Front desk.

1  Thank Mike N
Reviewed 24 April 2014

I was there for 1 night but the staff was really nice, the bed very comfortable, and the wifi connection very steady. I didn't use the shuttle system they offered but it seemed great and very useful if one were going to the casinos or other local establishments. I will definitely be back to this Hilton on my next trip there for business.

1  Thank Joel E
Also consider these accommodations in or near Shreveport
The Remington Suite Hotel and Spa Shreveport
Hampton Inn Shreveport Airport
Horseshoe Bossier City
Horseshoe Bossier City
#5 of 35 in Bossier City

Been to Hilton Shreveport? Share your experiences!