Hilton Shreveport
Hampton.com
US$127
US$113
Homewood
Eldorado Resort Casino(Shreveport)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$80
Travelocity
  • Pool
1,124 results
All reviewsconvention centerrooftop poolfront deskfree shuttleshuttle servicediamond memberself parkingvalet staffrestaurant staffnice hotelroom servicetop floorriver viewthe entire staffbusiness tripred rivereasy access
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 June 2014

There on business and had to stay until Sunday. Staff made me feel at home and the service was great at the bar and restaurant. I'd stay there again. Review must be 200 characters but I said it in less. Give me a break trip advisor.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

The Shreveport Hilton had really big rooms, comfortable beds and furniture, great location near river front casinos and entertainment and lots of things to do on site. The staff was friendly and the service was great. You will really enjoy your stay.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

I've been in many places on God's great Earth. I do not recall being around a staff that is so professional, courteous, and just plain welcoming. Shreveport is not my favorite city, but work brought me here this week. Every single employee I met was beyond welcoming. It's hard to explain but these people should be cloned to represent Hilton everywhere. The Waldorf hotels can learn from the sincere warmth expressed by this staff. Congratulations to you all - incredible.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

I booked this room on Priceline for a very good price. But if I hadn't, I would have thought it was overpriced. You have to pay to park. Either at the parking garage or valet parking. The parking garage was close, though. The beds were nice, the shower was good, and the room was clean. These are the three essential things for me. My only bad moment - and it wasn't the hotel's fault, but mine - is that we ordered room service for breakfast. I tipped the waiter 25% and then looked on my bill to find out that a 20% gratuity had already been added. I felt he should have said something. I will look from now on. The room was quiet, comfortable, and relaxing. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 June 2014

My wife and I enjoyed our stay at the Hilton in Shreveport. The staff was very accommodating, the rooms were well appointed and affordable. The menu was extensive and the food was delicious. I would recommend the hotel to any of my friends. We had a great time and we will be back! Thank you, Hilton!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends