Hilton Shreveport
Homewood
US$97
US$95
US$96
Eldorado Resort Casino(Shreveport)(Great Value!)
US$103
SleepInn
US$100
  • Pool
1,132 results
All reviewsconvention centerrooftop poolfront deskfree shuttleshuttle servicediamond memberself parkingvalet staffrestaurant staffnice hotelroom servicetop floorriver viewthe entire staffbusiness tripred rivereasy access
Reviewed 22 January 2011

Room facilities are OK. But, my T-Mobile phone lost many time with no connection or little many of the time at hotel room. My friends who has AT&T service has similar problem. Hotel food at dinner are just OK. Many good restaurant around hotel or take shuttle to across the river for better restaurant at Bossier city.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 January 2011

In a town loaded with casinos you can obviously find cheaper hotels in Shreveport. But our room was very nice, very clean and quiet. After our evening out we enjoyed a drink in the downstairs bar which had great service but closed at Midnight. Great access to downtown, easy parking, really made our stay seem easy.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 December 2010

My sister and I stayed there while attending the 2010 Independence Bowl game. The guys at the front were a tremendous help to us. Being two senior women in an unfamiliar city, we didn't know our way around. Michael and Randall both helped guide us everywhere we needed to go (shopping, stadium, pep rally, how to get back home). They helped with our luggage and were very courteous and friendly. The front desk was not as friendly but was courteous. All the restaurant staff was friendly and professional as well. Our room was very clean and comfortable. Not noisy at all. We enjoyed our stay in Shreveport.

• Stayed: December 2010
Reviewed 25 October 2010

I've given the GM two weeks to respond to my private email complaint. Now it's fair game to publish publicly. I burned my finger badly on a room service plate. The enamel had chipped off the side, exposing the stone. I had to hold my finger in ice water for 4 hours until the pain went away. Granted, when the room service attendant delivered my food, he did say, "The plate is kind of warm." Silly me. I took that to mean warm (which is what it was on the front side of the plate) - not stove burner red hot!

The shower had to run at least 10 minutes every morning until the water became luke warm enough to actually use.

In the fitness room, half of the cardio machines were broken and were never fixed during my four-day stay.

Food on property was fair at best. Service in the restaurant was horrible.

On a positive note, the front desk clerk who checked me in was very friendly and efficient. She made the end of a long travel day very pleasant.

Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 October 2010

The Hilton was very clean and up-to-date. Within walking distance to the casinos.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple