Siegel Suites Shreveport
  • Pool
US$113
US$93
La Quinta
Eldorado Resort Casino(Shreveport)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$80
SleepInn
US$101
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 July 2014

My husband has to stay here because the company pays for it. I went to visit him the other day and the room was nasty!!!! I didn't take my flip flops off because the floor looked so dirty. The walls had spots and stains on them that should have been cleaned off but you could tell they just didn't clean the rooms good. The shower curtin was stained or hadn't been cleaned because it had stuff on it and the curtins were torn and wouldn't close. The walls also had holes in them that had been patched but the patching job was bad so there were big dips and cracks in the walls. The worst hotel I have ever been in by far!!! I told him the next time I come to see him we will stay at the Hampton Inn just down the road. If you stay here take a HazMat suit you will need it!!!

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else!!!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

We were across the interstate at another hotel. It was filthy and staff very rude and not helpful. We left there and came to the Baymont. It looked nice from the outside, I can't say the clerk on duty was any more cordial than across the road. I will say the room was much nicer. The carpet did have a lot of stains, but it didn't smell like cigarette smoke. They did have a nice breakfast and the lady that was working the breakfast was very pleasant. Unfortunately the pool was not open. My wife and I wound stay here again.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Angela T, General Manager at Siegel Suites Shreveport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

Reggie, thank you for deciding to stay with us at Baymont Inn & Suites. I would like to apologize for the bad service you received at check in and I have already address the problem with my staff. Our pool is currently open and ready for you and your wife to enjoy on your next trip to Shreveport, La. Again thank you.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

I stayed at this hotel based on recently posted reviews, I thought they had renovated the place, man was I dissapointed. First, the receptionists greeted my with an "uhhh?" Not good evening or hello (Not asking for anything special). Then when we got to the room we were greeted by a roach :(
I immediately noticed the difference between the room and the pics posted on their website and on Trip Advisor. The floors, walls, curtains and recliner sofa had innumerable stains. The place was FILTHY. The bathroom was old, mirror corroded and holes in the wall. (Please see pictures). By the way, the only bathroom in our trip without an air extractor!
If you can afford it, don't bring your family here. I regret saving those $20.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Andy N
Reviewed 27 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Reviewed 25 June 2014

This hotel was just the kind of place we were looking for. Very accommodating staff. They have some very nice rooms. We had water pressure problems and they immediately gave us another room. Will stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Thank you for your kind words regarding your recent stay at Baymont Inn & Suites in Shreveport, La. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I would like to apologize for the water pressure problems, that is something that we are currently working on to fix. I'm glad that my staff was able to immediately move you to a new room with no further problems. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Shreveport.