“Horrible Room”

Ranked #35 of 37 Hotels in Shreveport
Reviewed 17 October 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Dsmith318, General Manager at Knights Inn Shreveport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2013

Reviewed 8 October 2013

Checked in- crap and boogers on walls
Sheets ha pubes and head hair .. Yellow stained sheets..
Pillows smelt like a sweaty head..
Deadbolt wouldn't lock
Toilet water pressure was so low it wouldn't flush!
TV picture was blue and static with 4 channels!
The manager told me they don't have any clean sheets- I bet not!
Said I could get a key an go to another room to get sheets off another dirty bed!
No thank you!
Didn't care whatsoever about my stay.
They don't wash or change anything!
If you want to lay in other peoples filth then this room is for you.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Dsmith318, General Manager at Knights Inn Shreveport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2013

Hi Derek P-

I would like to thank you for staying at our property. It is our sincere goal to assure that we meet your expectations and apologize that we didn't. It is unlikely for our housekeeping department to not be attentive to detail when cleaning a guestroom. I will meet with the appropriate managers to assure that we're extending out our commitment. We haven't had any complaints with channels on the televisions. We apologize for this unforeseen issue. It is very unlikely for our staff to not be "accommodating and helpful," and I strongly apologize for the lack of hospitality. I can assure you that I will address yours concerns.

Again, please accept our sincere apologies.

Have a great day!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 25 September 2013

This was the worst hotel I have ever stayed in in my entire life. I understand the rates are cheap, but my stay was horrible. Ants, lizards, and bugs in the room, dirty towels and sheets, bad odor, and someone from the staff entered my room without permission and stole personal belongings. PLESE DONT STAY HERE!!! Also the maids never cleaned my room!!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Dsmith318, General Manager at Knights Inn Shreveport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2013

Hello Kevin C;

I would like to thank you for choosing our hotel for your lodging needs. As it is always our primary intentions to make your stay as pleasant as possible, we apologize that we didn't meet your expectations. It is not likely that the housekeeping staff isn't detailed when cleaning a guest room and assuring that all amenities are there. Although, we don't have any foreseen theft issues nor any reported, please accept our sincere apology.

Again, we apologize for any inconveniences that this might have caused you.

Have a great day.

Reviewed 12 September 2013

Terrible..
needs to be cleaned up, sprayed, and housekeepers need more towels and need to check back like they say they will.. I had to walk around hotel to locate an iron, find towels, still did not receive any, and had bugs in my room.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Dsmith318, General Manager at Knights Inn Shreveport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2013

Hello Ms. Hall,

I would like to thank you for choosing our location for your lodging needs. I apologize about the unsatisfactory issues you incurred with the room cleanliness and the staff. . It is most untypical of our staff not be accommodating and helpful. We have always taken pride in knowing our staff extends themselves to "take care of our guests" and truly apologize for the lack of hospitality. We certainly do not want to leave you with this negative impression of us. I'm here today and will get with the housekeeping management to assure that their inspecting the rooms to its entirety. We want our guest to have a home away from home experience.

I apologize for any inconveniences that this caused you. We hope to see you again in the future.

Have a wonderful day.

Reviewed 27 August 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Dsmith318, General Manager at Knights Inn Shreveport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2013