“Ugh!”

Knights Inn Shreveport
Ranked #35 of 37 Hotels in Shreveport
Reviewed 25 October 2013

The only positive thing I can say is Shantay is excellent in customer service and most probably could teach the managers a few things on the subject. Also,.Stacy in housekeeping is excellent. Other than that...its a run down mold infested roach motel. Its very clear that management do not care about this property. Maybe if they got out of that office and actually done something things would be better. As a manager I can say employees watch your every move and if you dont care...they arent going to care. Oh by the way, I did notice you sitting with your crew in the breakfast area laughing at these reviews. Not very professional. These reviews fall on deaf ears or the owner would clean house.

• Stayed: September 2013
Dsmith318, General Manager at Knights Inn Shreveport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2013

Hello rebeckwards-

I would like to thank you for staying at my property. It is our goal to assure that your stay is as pleasant as possible and apologize that your experience was nothing more than satisfying. Although your issues are unforeseen, I can assure you I will address your concern with my management staff. I can assure you that I take great pride in what I do and take great pride in being active within my property. To say the less, I will look into whatever manager your referring to.

Again, please accept my apologies for any inconveniences that this has caused.

Reviewed 25 October 2013

Clean Room, Helpful/friendly staff. Musty smell in room. Cable TV not working( Cable connnection not working). Small stain on otterman.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Hello Alan-

We want to thank you for staying at our property. It is our goal to assure that your stay is as pleasant as possible. We certainly appreciate feedback such as yours. We look forward to seeing you in the near future. If you can be of any assistance in the meantime, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Dsmith318, General Manager at Knights Inn Shreveport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2013

Reviewed 22 October 2013

We got two rooms for our family. The location was good and the price was good but the rooms were pretty bad. One room had an uneven floor and the ceiling was caving in a bit. Both rooms were dirty and the floor was kind of nasty. We asked for extra towels because they did not give us near enough two times, but never received any extra towels. the second time we asked, we called the front office from the room and they said something we couldn't understand and hung up, but we never recieved our towels. Wouldn't recommend it unless you're willing to ignore the problems for a cheap price.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family

Hello Ali S-

I would like to thank you for staying at our property. We are sorry that your stay wasn't anything more than satisfactory. We apologize about the unforeseen issues with the room maintenance. I will assure that our engineering department walk those rooms to assure they are up to standards. It is never our intention to inconvenience a guest. I apologize that your towels wasn't brought to you in a timely manner.

Again, please accept by sincere apologies and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 17 October 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 8 October 2013

Checked in- crap and boogers on walls
Sheets ha pubes and head hair .. Yellow stained sheets..
Pillows smelt like a sweaty head..
Deadbolt wouldn't lock
Toilet water pressure was so low it wouldn't flush!
TV picture was blue and static with 4 channels!
The manager told me they don't have any clean sheets- I bet not!
Said I could get a key an go to another room to get sheets off another dirty bed!
No thank you!
Didn't care whatsoever about my stay.
They don't wash or change anything!
If you want to lay in other peoples filth then this room is for you.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Dsmith318, General Manager at Knights Inn Shreveport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2013

Hi Derek P-

I would like to thank you for staying at our property. It is our sincere goal to assure that we meet your expectations and apologize that we didn't. It is unlikely for our housekeeping department to not be attentive to detail when cleaning a guestroom. I will meet with the appropriate managers to assure that we're extending out our commitment. We haven't had any complaints with channels on the televisions. We apologize for this unforeseen issue. It is very unlikely for our staff to not be "accommodating and helpful," and I strongly apologize for the lack of hospitality. I can assure you that I will address yours concerns.

Again, please accept our sincere apologies.

Reviewed 8 October 2013