“Very Clean!”

Quality Inn
Ranked #17 of 37 Hotels in Shreveport
“Very Clean!”
Reviewed 4 September 2013 via mobile

Stayed for 2 nights. Desk staff was extremely helpful and nice! When I checked out, I mentioned a problem to the desk and noticed it was the General Manager. Before I could finish telling him the issue, he smiled and told me that the person had already been fired! I respect a boss that takes action! I will gladly stay there again. For the price, it is very hard to beat!

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank gman0119

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Alabama
Reviewed 18 August 2013

Wow, talk about great staff! These people were awesome. They were friendly, respectful, and pretty much bent over backwards to make sure your stay was pleasant. Rooms were very nice and clean. Did I mention the great staff? The breakfast bar was pretty good too! Definitely better then a continental breakfast.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank BeachymomAlabama
Gilbert, Louisiana
Reviewed 31 July 2013

This hotel does not get the recognition it deserves. It is not a brand new hotel and does have it's bumps, bruises and scars. My MAIN issue anytime I stay in a hotel is cleanliness. This hotel has ALWAYS met my expectations. The carpet is a little worn, it could use some cosmetic improvement but I'll happily overlook these minor issues for a safe, clean place to spend the night at a reasonable cost. It is very close to the railroad track and I can honestly say in the multiple times I have stayed here I have heard noise from the train once. The staff has always went above and beyond any request and immediately corrected any issues (extra towels, pillows, etc) I may have had.

Room Tip: We always get the suite...it's just more room and not alot of additional cost.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Crystal S
Honolulu, Hawaii
Reviewed 24 July 2013

Dirty, worn and disgusting!!! I was shown two rooms the last in worse condition than the first. The floors and carpet need to be replaced. The furniture is terrible. They should be ashamed to charge for their accommodations. I was so disgusted I could not stay.

Room Tip: Don't even bother! I wish I had taken photos!
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank cyntcoder

Travellers are raving about these Shreveport hotels

El Dorado, Arkansas
Reviewed 15 July 2013

All of the employees were very nice to us. Denise was especially nice to us when checking out. We could tell that the hotel had been remodeled, but it didn't look bad at all. The only complaint that we have is that they ran out of several breakfast items before we got to breakfast. There were no waffles and other bread items. Other than that, we really enjoyed our stay, and we will probably stay there again in the future if need be.

Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Reviewed 2 July 2013

This hotel lobby & the rooms were clean and had good hot breakfast with the a/c blowing cold during this hot summer. The manager Mrs. Denise was very helpful to our group of family & friends from the Baton Rouge and Lafayette area which included several generations of people for our family annual trip. Importantly, she was patient with the elderly and answered all of our questions about this hotel and the surrounding area of Shreveport being that this was our 1st time in Shreveport, LA. The kids enjoyed the breakfast and the POOL and the adults enjoyed the fitness room. She also allowed all of my family & friends to check in early due to us arriving early. This hotel was great for the price and we would definitely stay again when we go back to Shreveport......Don't let the hotel located in the front of this hotel scare you off b/c no one bothered us from the other hotel.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Michelle W
Reviewed 28 June 2013 via mobile

I stayed at this Quality Inn for 2 nights in June 2013. The room was in fairly good condition. My only complaint is that the carpet was not the cleanest--there were some noticable pizza crust crumbs on the floor. Everything else was as advertised.

There was a fridge, microwave, office desk/chair, basic bathroom necessities, and free working wifi. During the daytime, I stayed in my room to work for most of the day and the wifi speed was adequate for email.

The free breakfast was okay. There were: scrambled eggs, hard boiled eggs, sausage, oatmeal, toast and some pastries, yogurt, bananas, apples, orange juice, coffee, tea, and also waffle makers.

For a 2 1/2 star hotel, this Quality Inn is decent and provides good value for it's price.

• Stayed June 2013