“Incredible Customer Service”

Ramada Shreveport Airport
Ranked #33 of 37 Hotels in Shreveport
Reviewed 17 March 2011

I am not one to write reviews or participate in surveys etc... But I must say, with the Customer Service I received, I MUST! I was greated by two on the SWEATEST ladies, Ava and Sheila, they were Wonderful! I immediatly felt at home! My check-in was a breeze and a joyful experience with Ava and Sheila. I was not a Priority Member and I have stayed at many Holidays Inns, but becausae of the ladies and thier caring of guests I was enrolled instantly (which took only moments) and am on my way to earning points and being Rewarded (which I already was at check-in) as a Priority Club Member. Not only is the service outstanding, it is very KID friendly, the Indoor/ outdoor pool is fanstatic for kids and adults and the rooms are clean and nice! Thanks to Ava and Sheila I will continue to stay at their Holiday Inn and many others!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
DeltaGallo, Sales Coordinator at Ramada Shreveport Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2011

Thank you for posting your reviewregarding your stay at the Holiday Inn Shreveport West. We realize you have many choices when it comes to lodging, and we sincerely appreciate your business.
We are always very happy when a guest comments about the wonderful service they have received. As soon as we received your comments, they were immediately shared with our hotel management team. They will ensure the staff knows what a great job they have done, and also ensure they are recognized for their efforts.Thank you again for your kind words. We hope to have you as a guest in our hotel again soon.

Reviewed 16 March 2011

The rooms AC fan rattles loudly. From looking at the website I thought the indoor outdoor pool was two seperate pools. I did not know they are the same pool with a channel that conencts them, the water is freezing! The same very cold water from the outside pool is in the indoor pool. I picked this hotel because I thought it had an indoor pool that was seperate from the outdoor pool. I should have called to confirm the pools but the website says indoor pool and outdoor pool making me believe there are two pools. I really think this is misleading on their part.
Minor issue, but the clocks have not been set forwared for Spring Forward.
I could have stayed at another hotel for 2/3 the price.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments regarding your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Shreveport West on TripAdvisor. While our Maintenance Department regularly performs preventive maintenance on our overnight rooms, I am sorry that we failed to provide you with a satisfied stay, as we are committed to providing to all of our guests The issue of the rattling AC fan has been attended to and I am happy to report that we have had no futher complaints regarding this issue. We only wish we were given the opportunity to address these issues earlier so that we could have moved you to more suitable accomodations. We truly hope that if you are ever in the Shreveport/Bossier City area in the future you will give our hotel another try so that we may prove our commitment to delivering the quality of product and service that you would expect from Holiday Inn hotels

Reviewed 11 February 2011

OK, You hear all the time about how nice a place is when it really isnt. I was forced to stay here due to a break down in Louisiana. I have stayed in many many many hotels all across teh country while playing college and arena football and for work. I will tell anyone listening that this is hands down the BEST hotel ive ever been to. The staff, especially, (Mrs. AVA) was so nice and helpful. I might have been stuck from breaking down but i garentee that i will stay here everytime I stay in Shreveport. Best hotel ive ever stayed at

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank jdeml
DeltaGallo, Sales Coordinator at Ramada Shreveport Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2011

We truly appreciate your taking the time to post your kind remarks about your stay at the Holiday Inn Shreveport West. While it is unfortunate that you broke down, I am truly happy that we were here for you and were able to make your stay pleasant. Your kind remarks will be shared with our front desk staff and they will be very happy that they exceeded your expectations. Your review will help other potential guests in making their decision where to stay in the Shreveport/Bossier CIty area. Thank you again!

Reviewed 10 February 2011

We were in Shreveport to provide a program to first-year medical students at the LSU Health Sciences Center and were provided accommodations at the Holiday Inn Shreveport West. The weather was threatening, to say the least - forecasted wind, rain, snow, sleet and something called ice pellets. There were announcements on the television that many schools, including LSU, and public offices were to be closed. Everyone at the front desk, Ava, Jodi and Shay, were so reassuring, educated us about the weather forecast, assured us that we would be kept safe and, if we needed to get to LSU, they would make sure that we got there safe & sound. Ladarius picked us up at the airport and made sure we got to and from the hotel and LSU safely and comfortably. Even in these poor weather conditions, Ladarius' driving was comfortable because he drove cautiously but quite confidently. Highways were closed and even our local host was not familiar with the routes Ladarius drove, but stated that the route he used was the best way she could imagine, and she would use that route in the future in poor weather. Ava, Jodi, Shay & Ladarius were the epitome of southern hospitality.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business

Thank you very much for your most kind remarks about the Holiday Inn Shreveport West. The "Southern Hospitality" you received is what our team strives to provide for all of our guests, at all times. It is always a positive thing when our team members receive such great compliments from our guests, such as yourself. Hope your next trip to the Shreveport/Bossier City area will be when the weather is more enjoyable and you are able to enjoy some of our city attractions. Looking forward to your return visit. Thank you again!

Reviewed 24 October 2010

Stayed here for a some what gala event. With my husband and 2 children. We needed a 2 room suite , that they didnt have, then after meeting with the General Manager Eric Kiddle he made it happen,,, They accually took 1 of thier meeting rooms and made it into another hotel room for our special needs.. We also had to have special dietary needs and Mr. Kiddle introduced us to his Exuctive Chef Mr. McFarland who after meeting with us went out of his way, went to the store and bought the food that we needed and prepared it just like if we were at home. For all this type of service we cannot that you folks at the Holiday Inn enough. I am sure we will be back again and again for many many years to come.. Kuddo's Mr. kiddle to you and your staff for making our trip so enjoyable ..

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
DeltaGallo, Sales at Ramada Shreveport Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2010

On behalf of myself and the entire staff we would like to thank you for the kind remarks you recently posted on TripAdvisor detailing your experiences with our hotel. It is our intent to make you feel at home and not just meet your expectations, but to exceed them. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 21 October 2010

I am the travel coordinator for the Gulf Coast Distict of the company that I work for. In 2010 we held meetings almost one a week during the months of August, September and October. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. Anytime I needed help with something all I had to do was pick up the phone or send an email and they took care of it. Even when we needed things done on short notice they were able to make it happen. We also had multiple employees book sleeping rooms. They were also very nice and highly recommendable. If you are looking for a hotel in Shreveport this is the one!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business

Thank you so much for the kind remarks about your meetings and overnight rooms at the Holiday Inn Shreveport West. I am very happy to hear that our staff and services exceeded your expectations. Our corporate motto is to do "Whatever It Takes" to assure that we exceed our guests expectations. Again, thank you for posting your comments and we look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Reviewed 17 October 2010

This hotel is possibly the best place to stay in the area ,,, Made us feel just like we were at home. Friendly staff.. Great food all the meals we had were wonderful. Rooms were clean and just an overall great feeling of home town hospitality in a medium sized city. We were there for a total of 4 nights. I would reccomend this hotel for any type of stay bussiness or pleasure. All thumbs up .

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
DeltaGallo, Sales at Ramada Shreveport Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2010

Thank you so much for the kind remarks about your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Shreveport West you posted recently on TripAdvisor. I am very happy to hear that our staff and services exceeded your expectations. It is our goal to provide both excellent service and accomodations to our guests and it is very uplifting when we accomplish that mission, that our customers recognize us for doing just that. We truly appreciate you sharing your experience and look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.