Sleep Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
City Motel(Slidell)
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewswaffle houseroom was cleanstayed herenew orleanswould stay againcruise portmardi grasworked greatwafflesfridge and microwavechecking incracker barreleasy accessconvenient locationfree breakfastinterstatenola
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 July 2013

We stayed here as we were relocating to the area. We hit a lot of glitches with the move but this hotel was always a relief to come back to every day. It was clean, breakfast was always well stocked, but most importantly the staff, especially the manager, Terry, were always professional and friendly. They treaties us like family. I would recommend this hotel to everyone!

• Stayed: July 2013
3  Thank seastridge
Terry F, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2013

Thank You for your comments. We hope to see you again. We're sure you had a wonderful time on your cruise. Safe sailing....

Reviewed 19 July 2013

I haven't stayed at a Sleep Inn in several years, but I think this hotel may be better than the average Sleep Inn when considering the facility itself. It seems to be well maintained and relatively clean.

We stayed on a Saturday night. Check-in was fine. The clerk was friendly and professional. However, I was disappointed when my family came down for breakfast on Sunday morning, about 30 minutes before the buffet was supposed to close. There wasn't much left...really sparse. When I asked the attendant if she was going to restock, she told me they were out of food. She advised me that there was a Waffle House across the street. Of course the hotel wasn't buying breakfast at the Waffle House, not that I would expect them to. However, I do expect them to offer the breakfast options they advertise.

Room Tip: Choose an upstairs room. It's quieter.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank biznkitty
Reviewed 13 June 2013

While traveling from Tallahassee, FL to San Antonio, TX, my car broke down at about 10 pm, just after leaving the Louisiana Welcome Center/Rest Area on I-10 near Slidell, LA. I had my car towed to a nearby dealership where I left it for repairs the next day. The tow truck driver was kind enough to take me to a nearby Sleep Inn Hotel. It took two days for repairs to be completed on my car. The staff at Sleep Inn was curteous and extremely helpful in helping me with accomodations and particularly with helping me check on my car. I was provided with the use of a cell phone charger over night (mine was left in my car) and I was given a ride to the dealership to pick my charger the next morning. It took two days to complete repairs on my car. During the wait I was able to get much needed rest and when I checked out of Sleep Inn I was completely refreshed. When I checked out, I left two bags at the hotel. General Manager Terry Frazier called me on my cell phone to remind me before I had gone only a few blocks from the hotel. Ms. Frazier's prompt action saved me time and expense. I whole heartedly recommend the Sleep Inn in Slidell, LA.

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank Esubiyii
Reviewed 2 June 2013

Checked in a little early with no problems. Room was clean, beds very comfortable, and the staff was very helpful. We had minimum requirements but this establishment would meet the the needs of a most demanding guest. Highly recommend.

Room Tip: Quick access to NO is a definite plus.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank tomtex
Reviewed 13 May 2013

Stayed here with friends when passing through on the way to Atlanta. Very good price. The room was clean and had a very nice decor. I loved the colors. Room was small but met our needs. Very comfortable bed and pillows. Good breakfast. The lady who checked us in...Cherie?...was super friendly and helpful. Directed us to a close by restaurant which was excellent and exactly what we were looking for. would definitely stay there again

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends