“Great Place to stay!”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Slidell
Ranked #2 of 22 Hotels in Slidell
Reviewed 25 November 2013

This hotel gets a five star rating in my book! Clean as can be, comfortable, relaxing, and with all the amenities you would expect at triple the price. I would not hesitate to stay here again and if all the Homewood Suites are as nice as this one - then that is where I would stay where ever I go.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Homewood2010, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Slidell, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2013

Thanks for your "five star review" of our Homewood Suites by Hilton Slidell. Guest satisfaction is very important, and from your review, it looks like we succeeded!
Again, I appreciate your time, and hope you will stay with us again soon.

There are newer reviews for Homewood Suites by Hilton Slidell

Reviewed 25 November 2013

The room was beautiful and the bed was comfortable. The breakfast is amazing. We had a wonderful stay with no issues. we definitely recommend staying here. The hotel staff were very friendly. The air conditioner kept the room very cold. The hotel was very quiet and located across from a mall and a lot of restaurants.

1  Thank RachandDar

Thank you for taking time to submit a review of the Homewood Suites by Hilton Slidell. I am pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay here, and you feel the hotel is a "good find".
Homewood Suites by Hilton offers a number of fantastic complimentary amenities, and glad you enjoyed breakfast.
I hope you stay with us again,

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 20 November 2013

Ive stayed at many hotels before and while reading reviews and looking through pictures I was more than confident with booking a room here. When I arrived the super freindly staff greeted me with a smile at the door and gave me a brief and detailed explanation of my room accomadation and the hotel's ammenities! The lobby is breathtaking with a view of a flat screen above a 2 sided fireplace. However the awesome didnt stop there, when I walked into our room I felt like I was at home! By all means it did not feel like a hotel! Very spacious rooms that were very clean and might I add trendy decor. The beds were very comfortable, you can sleep for days and not know it!! We will definitely be coming back to visit with Homewood Suites of Slidell!

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Thanks for the awesome review of the Homewood Suites by Hilton Slidell. I'm thrilled you had a fantastic experience. The staff truly enjoys the hospitality industry, and that shows in how they interact with guests!
"A little piece of home" is important. I look forward to your next visit soon.

Reviewed 19 November 2013

Stopped by on the way from Pigeon Forge Tn to Texas. Nice and clean and used my HH points instead of paying the room rate. Right off of I-10, easy to get to, but far enough away from the highway that you didn't hear the traffic.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thanks for your review of t he Homewood Suites by Hilton Slidell. The hotel is a convenient "mid point" for guests traveling in the southern states.
I hope you will stop and stay again soon.

Reviewed 5 November 2013

Homewood Suites in Slidell, LA is a great place to stay. I highly recommend it. The check in process as well as the check out process was simple, painless and easy. The manager's special each night was an added surprise.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Michael K

Thank you for your review of the Homewood Suites by Hilton Slidell. I'm thrilled to know your arrival and departure experience was smooth. And, our complimentary Welcome Home Reception is a great addition to anyone's stay!
I hope you stay at the Homewood Suites by Hilton again soon.

Reviewed 29 October 2013

We arrived from a long flight, was greeted at the front desk by two woman, who ended up making light of our frustrating day flying. One of those, women, we later found out that her name was Valerie. She went above and beyond to make our crew enjoy their time and stay there enjoyable. During one of our evenings on the very beautiful patio area, we met another group of gentlemen, who were also there on business, from England. We ended up becoming good friends and invited them on our fishing trip. Very good time at this hotel!!!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Scott B
Reviewed 24 October 2013

If you've stayed at a Homewood Suites before, then you probably know what to expect. They not only have very spacious rooms (suites, really), but they also have a number of included amenities, such as breakfast, dinner some nights, refreshments, and very nice in-room accommodations. We stayed at this hotel because we could not find anything in New Orleans for that weekend at a reasonable rate (seriously, the cheapest we could find downtown was over $400/night). This isn't a bad option even with decent availability, though, so long as you have a car. Of course, if your destination is Slidell anyway, well, then you're covered. While I'm not a huge fan of WalMart, it was nice to have one right next door, as we did need a few items during our stay. Not going to lie, the convenience factor was a plus. The handle on both shower doors came off easily, which was a problem, but it was (partially) addressed in a very timely fashion. I say partially, because, while they were clearly more attached than before, they still gave after a bit of pressure. Good enough for government work, as they say, right? Well... it was good enough anyway. Overall, this was a great hotel for the cost, and well worth it if you have a car, your destination is N'awlins, and you don't mind the half hour (maybe longer) drive. It's right off the highway in a very convenient location, but it's not too close to be noisy at all. The area around is actually quite serene. Definitely would stay there again in the same circumstances.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family