“Good southern food”

Cuisines: American
Description: Phone 985 288 5061
Description: Phone 985 288 5061
Reviewed 17 June 2014

After the Swamp tour (Honey Island swamp Tour) we had lunch here. Very good food and very friendly service.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

The staff there was very friendly and prompt. The owner even came to our table. The food was perfect! The Onion rings were a perfect appetizer. I had the turkey poboy with cranberry sauce and homemade gravy!! My wife and kids shared the 4 piece fried chicken and they loved it! This place is a must try in Slidell, Louisiana. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

Driving from Texas to Florida and decided to stop based on Tripadvisor reviews. Kids fried shrimp was ok. Gumbo was gamey. Crawfish pies lukewarm. Salad never came. Wish we had made a different decision than to stop here.

1  Thank Molly K
Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

Found this restaurant through a food blog and decided to give it a shot. The food is SO good, the staff are SO nice and the restroom is clean. I ate my fill and have never been so excited to eat at a restaurant again. Next road trip I plan on stopping by again. A real heartwarming experience through my travel through Louisiana.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

I'm new to this whole tripadvisor thing but seeing that this place was number 1 we decided to try it out. I had the special which was Crawfish Monica. And my wife had Grilled Chicken Alfredo. I had my doubts but as soon ad we received our entrées I could see why it was number one. The portion size is humongous. The taste is absolutely exquisite. My Crawfish Monica took me back to the first time I was at jazz fest and my wife said her chicken was better than Popeye's!!! I'm adding this place to the top of our list. We are definitely coming back here.

Been to Bonnie C's? Share your experiences!