“For a nice place to stay and relax”

La Quinta Inn New Orleans Slidell
Ranked #11 of 22 Hotels in Slidell
Apeldoorn, The Netherlands
“For a nice place to stay and relax”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

We never had the chance to stay with La Quinta, now we know we are staying more often, the place is not new, but the overall look is good, there is a very nice pool area, the rooms are kept well, everything is working great, airco is working great too, the staff is nice too, there are plenty nice places to eat nearby.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Jackson, Tennessee
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Stayed overnight with late check in. I booked it through Hotels.com & the rate was reasonable. The room was clean & offered every amenity I needed. The free WiFi was easier to connect to than other hotels I've stayed in.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
CYPRESS, United States
Reviewed 23 July 2014

In error we reserved a room for smokers. It smelled horrible. The bathroom area was not very clean and the carpet also needed to be cleaned. From the appearance of the lobby I really expected the room to be a lot nicer. The hotel needs to be updated. There is a new La Quinta off I12 which is not far from this one at all. That would be my suggestion when staying in this arae.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed 12 July 2014

I crawled in off the road not feeling well enough to keep driving with just me and my two dogs and no reservation. They treated me very well. It was one of the better 12 hour sleeps I've ever had. I think I remember seeing a pool. The only thing I can really tell you is that it was a pretty good price, I'm pretty sure it was close to New Orleans, and nobody woke me up (which is actually a pretty unusual occurrence for me in a hotel).

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo

Slidell
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Traveling through and arrived late. The girl at the front desk acted like she was being inconvenienced by my presence. Displayed absolutely no hospitality. Room had water bugs crawling on the walls. If I wasn't so tired I would find somewhere else to stay for the money. Get it together LaQuinta....

• Stayed July 2014
Austin, Texas
Reviewed 28 June 2014

We stayed in Panama City Beach LA Quinta. It was nice and very clean. Not far from the beach, close to everything we wanted to do. Staff very friendly, needed more options however for the breakfast. Got kind of tired of eggs and sausage, bagels. Overall it was a nice quiet place, and we will stay there again when we visit PCB!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

We booked this hotel based on trip advisor ratings and we were not disappointed. Clean and comfortable! We spent 5 days in the area and went to new orleans..this hotel is only 30 minutes to there and is so much more reasonable!! Great service. Clean pool. Nice area

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family