“Great stay and value”

Ranked #5 of 22 Hotels in Slidell
Slidell, United States
“Great stay and value”
Reviewed 18 March 2014

We stayed for a Gymnastics competition and had to drive to downtown New Orleans it was an easy drive and much easier than staying downtown due to overpriced rooms. I really liked the staff and the breakfast I highly recommend.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Vienna, United States
Reviewed 17 March 2014

This Hampton Inn is a clean and comfortable place to stay. It is very convenient to the Stennis Space Center since Slidell is the first town on the Louisiana side of the Pearl River. The rooms are nice and the staff friendly and there are restaurants nearby. The only drawback is the noise from I-10.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

Location: I came to Slidell via Amtrak. The hotel is a short 10 min ride by taxi. There are a few gas stations n a chinese buffet next door. So if u dont have a car you maybe stuck

The Hotel: check in was quick and informative. Upon entering the building I noticed a stale smell but moved past it.

The Room: Very quiet however when I entered the room the smell was horrible. Smelled VERY stale!!! I had my friend bring me a candle so I was ok after that. The room was clean a little dated but clean none the less. Only thing when my neighbors showered it was so loud it sounded as if they were in the room with me.

Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Missouri City, United States
Reviewed 13 March 2014

We arrived around midnight and were able to check in quickly and get to our room in a very fast manner. In the morning we were able to have a good breakfast, which enabled us to get on the road very quickly, which we needed to do in order to reach our destination in a timely manner.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family

houston, United States
Reviewed 23 February 2014

I really enjoyed my stay at the Slidell Hampton and can't wait till I am back in the area!!!! The breakfast was OUTSTANDING and the staff was great. The location was right off interstate which made it convenient for me and my plans.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends

Navarre, Florida
Reviewed 14 February 2014

We had an amazing stay!! We didn't tell the kids about the indoor pool until check in and they were super excited to go swimming. The room was wonderful and welcoming. But it really was the staff that made the difference. Penne at the front desk was a much needed smile after such a long drive and she even brought the kids water to drink while they played at the pool. I'm not sure how much sleep Penne gets because she was there and still smiling the next morning when we checked out too. Ann in the Café was so sweet she made breakfast feel like a vacation which was much needed for this overworked mama. Thanks Ladies!!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States
Reviewed 12 February 2014

Its a great Hampton right off the Interstate in Slidell. The updated property is stylish and the rooms are roomy, clean and quiet. This is my favorite hotel in Slidell. I have booked business travelers there also that were working in New Orleans East. Haven't tried the pool but the complimentary breakfast has a lot of variety and the coffee is GREAT!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple