“Was very happy with my stay...”

Baymont Inn & Suites Sulphur
Ranked #15 of 21 Hotels in Sulphur
Maryville, Tennessee
“Was very happy with my stay...”
Reviewed 21 January 2014 via mobile

I came to Sulphur for the birth of my grandson. My parents were also meeting me here. On the first night of our stay they had to turn right around and go back home due to an emergency there. They had not even moved into their room yet. The management let them completely out of their obligation for that room. That meant so much to me that when I discovered after I had checked out after the birth of the grandson that I needed to have some alone time, I came right back to the Baymont for my last night in town for some "peace & quiet".

I have medical conditions that make getting comfy in most motels very difficult. I found the beds in the Baymont to be quite comfortable. The location is also very convenient to I-10 but no road road noise to speak of & I am an extremely light sleeper.

Needless to say I fully recommend the Baymont Inn & Suites for your next stay in Sulphur, Louisiana.

Stayed January 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Sulphur, Louisiana
Reviewed 13 January 2014

Stayed one night in Sulphur on business and was pleasantly surprised. The front desk was very helpful and the room was very clean. I rested well and they have a good hot breakfast. Great place at a great price. I would stay there again.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Saint Landry, Louisiana, United States
Reviewed 7 January 2014

The location of this motel was very convenient. It was right off the interstate but yet far enough from it that the noise was very minimal. The motel attendants were very pleasant and very helpful. The room was very roomy and clean. The breakfast was more than we expected. Will stay again.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Baton Rouge
Reviewed 6 January 2014

We stayed at this property for the first time. Room was very clean and comfortable; staff was friendly and helpful. In-room wi-fi worked fine. Hot breakfast included eggs, bacon, and biscuits! Would definitely stay again at this property.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Brenham, Texas
Reviewed 1 January 2014 via mobile

This hotel is a great place to stay. The staff is very friendly and the room was clean. We only stayed one night on New Year's Eve and got a great rate of $64 a night. We always stay at lauberge but they were full. This would be a great alternative if the hotels in lake charles were full as it's only 5 min away. I would stay here again!

Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Karl-GM P, Guest Relations Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Sulphur, responded to this review, 13 July 2015
Dear Happy Guest.
Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our hotel to other travelers. I'm sure our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. Take care!
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 1 December 2013

My fiancé and I stayed over the Thanksgiving weekend. We grade tough. We rarely give the maximum rating because it would mean perfection. So don't take the above rating as bad.... The hotel was very convenient, clean and the front desk personnel were very friendly. The breakfast was basic stuff but there was plenty (we are early birds for sure). Our only complaint would be that the housekeeper didn't do a good job at making the bed. Every night the sheet was coming off one end.. Oh yeah she forgot to put a plastic bag in the trash (but that's just nit picking)... We will stay again....

Room Tip: We had a no smoking room, 1st floor and midway down... Allowed access from the front or side entranc...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest.
Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We have addressed the bed sheets problem and hope your next stay is just around the corner. Call us if there is anything we can help you with.