Americas Best Value Inn
US$100
Fairfield Inn
US$131
HolidayInn.com
Quality Suites Sulphur(Sulphur)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$104
Priceline
US$127
US$126
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 October 2012

Really wanted to let you know know that we fully enjoyed our stays at the Sulphur LA property. The person there was very good in recieving people and helping their stay be more enjoyable. They had every thing we needed at a fair price.

Room Tip: Every room we had was fine and comfortable
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Greg B
Reviewed 23 September 2012

When my car broke down on the I-10 that day, I thought it was the worst day I've ever had. This hotel saved my day. The front desk agent helped me found information about nearest repair shop and even offered us a ride to pick up all the stuff left in the car! When back to hotel, I found pillow cases, comforter and flat sheets were brand new. The bathroom was clean clean clean! And the breakfast tasted good. The best hotel experience ever!!!

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed 12 August 2012

We have never been disappointed when staying here!! The staff is nice, the newly renovated rooms are very nice. The price is excellent and I will always stay here when I am in town. I have stayed there with my mom and sister before and this last time, my husband and I stayed there. We had reserved a King room and the desk clerk was very accommodating when we wanted to change to a double room. The rooms have always been clean, the beds are very comfortable, and the AC is cold. There is a mini fridge in the room so we always bring our own drinks and snacks. The area is quiet and we have never had problems with noise. There are also some fast food places next to the property. Access to I-10 is just a block away. It is an excellent hotel!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 August 2012

We stopped in at 11pm, exhausted from a long road trip. The owner was great and got us checked in quickly. I expected a cheap motel room, and was amazed to find that our room was extremely nice! We had a king size bed, a flat-screen TV, a desk, fridge, microwave, nice furnishings and bedding, and the largest bathroom I've ever seen in a motel room. The bath had an open vanity with granite countertop and the tub was surrounded with granite. I don't know how old this place is but everything seems brand new and extremely clean. The bed was comfy and we all slept well. The next morning we had breakfast in the lobby. There was a pretty good selection of danishes, muffins, bagels, toast, cereal, oatmeal, etc. and they were quick to refill anything that had ran out. I highly recommend this hidden gem along I-10 in Lousiana.

Room Tip: There is no view; any room here will suffice.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank dlkh
Reviewed 8 July 2012

We went gambling and needed a room to just lay our heads on before heading back to town and chose this hotel. Most hotels in the area wanted $79.99 a night. What a surprise this hotel was. I was expecting something small, old etc. Wife and I were very surprised for $54.95+ tax on a Saturday night we got a very nice king bed updated room. It had nice color scheme new furniture and a nice 32 inch flat screen. The bathroom was also updated with granite sink tops and shower. The room came with a mini fridge, coffee maker, microwave and a iron w/board. So it was well equipped for most overnight or week stays. We really enjoyed the room and for the price it was a bargain! The hotel isn't very visible from the highway, but its right off of it behind a Taco Bell. The parking lot was nice and spacious and seemed safe. The guy at the counter was very polite and talkative and even remembered my name the next day. Next time we need a overnight hotel after gambling this is the best option for us and hopefully you'll agree.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple