“A great Place To Stay”

Ranked #13 of 21 Hotels in Sulphur
Pearl River, Louisiana
“A great Place To Stay”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

I always stay at this location when in town on business. The staff is friendly and helpful. The hotel is clean. The location is great it is right next to the interstate and close to many good restaurants. On this trip I arrived around 8pm and check in took a little longer than usual as they seemed to be having computer problems. My room was great but when I tried to use wi fi I couldn't get on and when I did it quickly dumped me. Usually I would have called the front desk but was too tired and went and got something to eat and to bed. Other than that all was good

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Midge S, Director of Sales at Quality Suites Sulphur, responded to this review, 20 August 2014
Thank you, here at the Quality Suites we all know how wonderful it is to stay at a clean hotel with friendly and helpful staff and we are delighted we were able to deliver this experience to you. We are regretful that your wifi connection was less than outstanding and hope that this does not occur on future visits. Technology does make it fun for hotels to keep up with the bandwith needed for today's guests. Thanks again!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Have just arrived at this hellhole. Called earlier this week to confirm baby crib and two queen beds. Imagine our delight at arriving here with our toddler and infant to discover two twin beds and a baby crib with no bedding whatsoever. Just a rubber mattress. Explained situation to disaffected Morlock on front desk who was more worried about waking the housekeeper than our baby's comfort. Stay far, far away.

• Stayed June 2014
Midge S, Director of Sales at Quality Suites Sulphur, responded to this review, 10 June 2014
Thank you for staying with us at the Quality Suites Sulphur. We apologize that your stay was less than perfect! We were happy that our desk clerk was able to provide bedding for the crib, and are sorry that this bedding and the double beds in your room did meet with your satisfaction. We hope you are able to find a more suitable hotel in the area the next time you visit.
Winnsboro, Louisiana
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This hotel was very clean. A great value for the price point in the Lake Charles, LA area. I stayed here on business for a number of nights. The TV channel selection was good and restaurants are really close, especially after long work days! I will stay here again.

Room Tip: Any room is good here.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Midge S, Director of Sales at Quality Suites Sulphur, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
After your long days work, we look forward to welcoming you! Thanks so much for staying with us at the Quality Suites Sulphur, and for taking the time to provide details to others. See you again soon!
Corsicana, Texas
Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

I stayed here two nights to attend a family member's graduation. I had accidentally booked another hotel nearby but since I had stayed here everytime I have visited Sulpher, La. I cancelled the other hotel so I could stay here because I knew this hotel was the best in service,friendliness, cleanliness, convenience and comfort.
Everytime I saw housekeeping they would ask me if there was anything I needed. The front desk staff was always friendly and alert as I would enter or leave the hotel which made me feel safe .
The breakfast buffet was plentiful and fresh. I am very pleased that I corrected my mistake of booking another hotel.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Midge S, Director of Sales at Quality Suites Sulphur, responded to this review, 28 May 2014
Superior Quality, why Thank you for noticing! Thanks for being a loyal guest too! We are very happy to hear that you were able to get your other reservation cancelled so you could stay with us once again. Our Quality Suites Sulphur has just refreshed our breakfast and we are glad that you were able to enjoy eating with us. Please be sure to visit the Choice Privileges website to maximize on all your loyalty points when traveling. See you soon!
Sulphur, Louisiana
Reviewed 9 March 2014

Stayed in hotel for one night for a business trip. Check Inn was easy and the staff was friendly and helpful. The room was large with a living area with sofa, micro wave, and refrig. separated by a half wall with a king bed. The bed was comfortable and I had a good night rest. I did not eat the breakfast so I can't say anything about it. But my stay was good.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Midge S, Director of Sales at Quality Suites Sulphur, responded to this review, 19 March 2014
Happy to hear you enjoyed your stay! Hope to hear the same next time after you've stayed a little longer with us at the Quality Suites Sulphur. Also, be sure to make it down for breakfast we are changing up a few things.
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 17 February 2014

We have stayed in many hotels in the area but will return here from now on. The staff was very accomodating. The room was nice and roomy and very clean. There was a king sized bed and a fold out couch. The Wifi worked perfectly. Plenty of hot water. We did not try the breakfast so I cannot comment about that. The price was right and so was everything else.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Midge S, Director of Sales at Quality Suites Sulphur, responded to this review, 26 February 2014
Get your money's worth! That's our motto, we are happy you received great service at our Quality Suites Sulphur all the way around. Next time join us for breakfast, we are going to be making some changes to an already great amenity in the near future.
Johnson City, TN
Reviewed 2 February 2014 via mobile

We asked to check in early because of an upcoming adoption and the front desk staff were extremely accommodating. The interior is decorated in a very modern way and it feels more upscale without the price tag. The room is very spacious with a living room area which will serve us well when our baby arrives. The breakfast was great also. They kept everything very clean and well stocked. All if the staff we came in contact with (including housekeeping) were very courteous, friendly, and made us feel welcome. We will be staying here again and I think it is the best hotel to stay in Sulphur (we have stayed elsewhere & it cost more with little added value).

Stayed February 2014
Great to hear how well we served you. Congrats on the new arrival to your family! We hope that on any recurring trips to the area we are able to continue to welcome you and host you in such a deserving way.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sulphur
Best Western Plus Lake Charles Inn & Suites
#6 of 21 in Sulphur
Hampton Inn Sulphur / Lake Charles Area
Best Western Plus Executive Hotel & Suites
Wingate by Wyndham Sulphur

Been to Quality Suites Sulphur? Share your experiences!