“Ribs to die for”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 1 September 2014

We go here a lot. The staff are friendly, the menu has a large selection - but try the ribs 1st!
Very child friendly.

Reviewed 31 August 2014 via mobile

Been here a few times, your getting what you pay for and I'll keep going back.. Good choice of burgers, drink and milkshakes. The only negatives I have experienced would be the service, the staff aren't rude in any way I just think that they should check the tables more often and at certain times of the day it's crawling with toddlers screaming and climbing all over the chairs ( I have nothing against children but it can get old quickly when you can't hear anything else other than crying) in saying that I've managed to avoid this the last few times by going a little later.

Reviewed 26 August 2014 via mobile

We like in England and go to Wolfe's when visiting family.. it does good burgers but seems to have recently expanded menu to compete with other American diner style restaurants in area.. for me not the best idea but I understand it... For me the only thing missing is cooking burgers to a spec...

Reviewed 18 August 2014

good atmosphere & food on all occasions visited, breakfast, lunch & dinner we have never had a bad meal.

Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

A regular at wolfes and it never fails to disappoint me.the food is always lovely and the staff are super friendly.a big pat on the back everyone.yiu are all amazing!