“Fantastic service fantastic sandwiches”
Review of Cafe nosh

Cafe nosh
Ranked #6 of 21 Restaurants in Dundonald
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Fantastic service fantastic sandwiches”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

I have always gone to Cafe Nosh when ordering sandwiches for special occasions and they didn't disappoint when I ordered recently for a family occasion. As always they were lovely and fresh and were jammed pack with delicious local and fresh produce. My family who have never tasted these sandwiches before were overwhelmed!! Needless to say not a crumb was left!! The staff are always extremely friendly and hard working and the extension to the Cafe is bright, spacious, clean and comfortable!! The food is great and it is extremely child friendly!!! On a recent trip the owner remembered my name which I was very impressed with because with working full time I only get in once in a while!!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank lishick

northern ireland
“A wee gem”
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Called in to Café Nosh yesterday and wasn't disappointed. Lovely latte served in a nice coffee glass whilst hubby choose one of the new San Pellegrino flavoured waters. The choice of tray bakes almost had us stumped but we managed to pick two and thoroughly enjoyed them both.
The new modern décor makes Nosh an inviting space and together with friendly staff, good service and a tasty varied menu, it is easy to see why it is a local favourite. Am happy to recommend.

“Tuesday Lunch”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

My friend and I are just back from Cafe Nosh after having our lunch. We both had two sandwhiches which cost us nearly a 5iver each. A 5iver each for a sandwhich for me is ridiculous. My friends sandwhich was wrong in the first instance, she had asked for the tuna sandwhich and when it came there was no red onion, when she brought this to the attention of our waitress she brought my friend a plate with red onions on it.. Hardly the same thing! My friend and I use to be regulars but to be honest won't be rushing back. There is places we have been and got a sandwhich and chips for the same price that we have just paid. Not to say the sandwhich wasn't nice as they were both lovely (bit too much caeser dressing on my sandwhich though) but as value for money, it isnt worth it. You get a little helping of crisps but in my opinion a little side salad and bit coleslaw would be more appetising baring in mind the price you are paying for the sandwhich. Also the menu is very plain and bland. No stew, Paninis and the choice of filling options is very limited compared to other places.

Like i said previous, our sandwhiches were nice but cannot see us rushing back anytime soon.

1 Thank Megan O
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Bigger is not always better”
Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

I am a regular at cafe nosh as I live locally and enjoy the food here. However since the expansion I feel, for me it has lost that something, that made it stand out from the rest. I did review nosh previously as my guilty little secret but im afraid thats no longer the case. I have been many many times since the extension and will probably continue on occasion for convenience and the pleasant staff but alas it has lost its magic

newtownards
“Pretentious”
Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

Waited, ignored, waited, seen to and obviously ignored again
All while staff are seen sharing a joke
Maybe at us
Will not be anywhere near it again
Though I will be talking about it
To warn people off!!!!!